CW Arrow Spin-off Canaries Announced!! How do you feel?

Idk of anyone that genuinely ask for this?

I wish they had did a whole new show with a new character that was in the Arrow universe. Maybe a “The Question” series? Something within the CW budget.

I’m up for a Batman Beyond series that could potentially connect with Batwoman.

I love it! It’ll be weird not having Oliver Queen tho…

I’m all for more Katie Cassidy on screen, so I’ll check it out.

Nathan and the others u jumping the gun a pilot has been ordered not sure if they will pick it up as acseries

@brigadier my understand is a Pilot order And backdoor pilot order are already in place. (And the CWverse has yet to say no to a pilot) If I recall

1 Like

Arrowverse in general is trash

2 Likes

I don’t know…I haven’t like any of the Black Canaries so far, except Sara, but she’s come into her own as White Canary. Just based on the idea alone, it’s not really doing anything for me.

Can’t say I give a damn. Especially if it becomes all about women power like Batwoman

1 Like

Of the three characters it seems to be centered on, the only one I actually like is Laurel and I’m not sure if that’s enough to get me to watch it. I really wish they were just doing a more traditional Birds of Prey show, but with the movie I doubt that was ever a possibility.

2 Likes

Cant say I care.

Then why post if you don’t care?

@Mae One of the questions is how do you feel? That’s how he feels.

2 Likes

Never really found any of these characters interesting. Laurel was the closest exception. I’ll give it a shot, but not sure if it’ll last as long as Arrow or Flash.