Customs and Stuff

This doesn’t fit into an existing thread so how about something for customs and crafts and stuff.
I made this Superman LEGO “sun catcher” today. The Batman one was almost two years ago and that’s in my office. FYI, it is not economical AT ALL. Batman is made up of LEGO brand pieces but for others I bought a bunch of off brand translucent pieces. I need some blue 1x1 tiles to finish Supes. It was a project during lockdown and I decided to see what else I could do. For each design, I looked at pictures of designs and made some changes.
And like everything, I took pictures and thought “well now what do I do with?”

10 Likes

Non DC.

9 Likes

These are epic @SWhite !!!

I made a tree topper for my baby Superman tree. I’d like to keep working on it but it’s a good start at least.

7 Likes

I am blown away by these. :slight_smile: I’m always amazed by how talented people are on here. I should be used to it by now, but I am not.

7 Likes

Thanks. That’s a cool topper.

4 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

Very cool! Love seeing what people can do with legos. I especially like the Gotham skyline with the batsignal and bats himself!

Plus that JP one :+1: and the water color change with Jaws.

4 Likes

I’m not much of a supes fan but this is adorable! :clap:

5 Likes

Thanks!

5 Likes

Got some 1x1 tiles to fill in the gaps so this is done. Thinking of other logos to do but some shapes are hard to do with pixel art, especially on a small scale. Plus a lot of translucent pieces lean more towards a neon appearance.

3 Likes