Curious about the community

With DC All Access app shutting down, I’m just curious to know how many of the new users of the community feature are also DCU subscribers. For those that aren’t, welcome to the community🍀

2 Likes

Good post. I actually got mine as a birthday gift from my best friend. He bought me a yrs subscription the day Titans aired episode 1.

2 Likes

@djd, that’s a good friend!

I was a preorder sub since the first day of Comic Con, but I also used DCAA so I was just curious how many people in these forums are DCU subs vs the new friends we’re getting from DCAA🍀

2 Likes

jgjusmc

Gotcha, I’ve been up 40hrs+ I’ve never made a mistake on a post as far as misinterpreting it. I just did it 3xs this makes 4 haha. It’s definitely time for sleep. B4 I do. Sincerely, thank u for your service, it means a ton to me. I put it on a thread b4 u were here & I won’t again but my family’s served in every war since world war ll & is still serving. I was turned down for football injuries & b/c I had heart surgery when I was 4. It might be different now, but I applied twice & it was an instant no both times. That last part was 1st x I posted that, b/c the post was a Memorial Day thanks to vets post & I didn’t feel worthy of adding that I did apply. That post was for people who did not wanted to. Anyways, thank u for doing what u do so I can enjoy the freedoms u provide.

2 Likes

I appreciate you saying that, bro🍀

2 Likes

U bet & now I’ll stay off this thread, eternal gratitude to all who’ve served.

2 Likes