Crown the Greatest Live-Action DC TV Tournament

Was planning this tournament after i finished the movie tournament. My issue was figuring out brackets. Glad you did it, I’m still not sure how I would have grouped them all…

4 Likes

Make sure you post this on other feeds. Wanna make sure everyone gets a chance to vote

3 Likes

Oops! Sorry I beat you to it!

2 Likes

I haven’t seen the vast majority of these lol.

2 Likes

I have yet to watch Pennyworth and I sould. Also definitely think Doom Patrol should win and Arrow and Legends needs to be up there at the top. And Constantine deserved to continue it was an awesome series though Legends completed it in a Legends sort of way but we could still alternate universe it

1 Like

How is iZombie beating Preacher though?

2 Likes

Search me, that’s definitely been the biggest surprise so far

3 Likes

Right?!

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone who’s voted so far! If haven’t already, don’t forgot to check out @MovieAddict’s “Crown the Greatest DC Film Tournament.” They’re in the semi-finals!

2 Likes

I’m also with you and @Aylex in having to abstain from a few of these since I have also not seen them. :grimacing: :sweat_smile:
But, hey, credit where credit is due in all that we have seen. We will just add more to our horizons in the future. :superman_hv_4:

3 Likes

I’m proud to say I’ve at least seen 1 episode of each show. I’m sad to say I couldn’t separate Dean Cain from L&C and therefore couldn’t vote for it…

2 Likes

I have to say I am sad that Wonder Woman will go against the Watchmen in the 2nd round. Was hoping to see her go a long way in the tournament. I will be voting for her regardless, but I have to admit that Watchmen is the better quality of the 2 shows, Wonder Woman will just always have my heart…

2 Likes

A WW vs BM66 matchup would be fun :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I made the brackets, that one’s on me. I tried to group everyone as best I could by “theme,” and I just didn’t really have any place to put Wonder Woman other than “Misc.”
Thinking it over, I probably should have placed that group a little higher up, but, on the other hand, this is all about electing the best show, and if Wonder Woman can’t beat Watchmen, then…

Idk, if both Batman 66 and Wonder Woman get eliminated, maybe I’ll do a “for funsies” bracket with them.

2 Likes

Can you have us vote for Smallville vs Gotham

Now you know why I was struggling with the brackets. There is no easy answer to fix it. I had the same thing with my movies, Aquaman against Shazam in the first round. The “For Funsies” sounds like a good idea, WW vs Batman 66 and @BatmanFan2007’s idea of Smallville vs Gotham. My plan was to put Gotham against Pennyworth though, to have the origin stories battle. I just really can’t believe that L&C is doing so well with Dean Cain’s recent idiocy, but at least others are able to value the merit of the show instead of being like me and not getting past his hate. Regardless, this is a very fun and (as you see) somewhat impossible tournament…

2 Likes

Honestly, given the way the voting is going so far that might actually end up happening

3 Likes

Also, hey! Somebody actually voted for Pennyworth! Looked like it was gonna be a clean sweep there for a second lol

3 Likes

That was me.
Edit: the reason I chooses Pennyworth is because never watched either of the shows but I just know Pennyworth a little bit.

3 Likes

No need to justify! I was just surprised given how much of a “clean sweep” Watchmen was looking like for a while

3 Likes