Crown the Greatest DC Film Tournament

That’s all fair and valid, and like I said I do understand the historical significance. But sadly, the movie just didn’t do it for me. After going my entire life hearing how much people hype it up, it fell far below the impossible expectations that had been set up by me.

2 Likes

No fair making me vote between The Dark Knight and Superman: The Movie!

4 Likes

Yeah, I really do think it had a lot going for it. I loved the movie, but I know I’m too enamored of that Green Ring to be objective. …“My precious …” :ring: :gl_hv_1:

1 Like

When are new brackets coming in @MovieAddict

1 Like

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!!!

2 Likes

Looking to be Shazam, Dark Knight, Wonder Woman and Man of Steel. I’m not sure on the bracket but I think Shazam and Wonder Woman can beat Man of Steel but Dark Knight is gonna take the cake. I mean Man of Steel is barely beating Birds of Prey the other 3 are destroying their competition.

1 Like

This gets more interesting the closer to the end it gets. I’m excited for the next round. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Sunday, I’ll close the vote and add the new brackets

And if I do the TV tournament, it will be even more difficult. Just thinking about the pairing of the first round is extremely difficult…

3 Likes

The TV one would definitely be difficult. So many choices and a lot are so different and hold up all on their own for their own reasons. If you choose to do it though I’d definitely be interested in the options and most definitely the results

2 Likes

I’m planning to do it after this tournament. Animated movies and series as well. Lots of fun with this tournament and I definitely want to continue…

3 Likes

Cool. Looking forward to it. :+1:t2:

1 Like
  • Wonder Woman
  • The Dark Knight

0 voters

3 Likes
  • Man of Steel
  • Shazam!

0 voters

3 Likes

This is gonna have the toughest match yet. Results so far suggest that Wonder Woman or The Dark Knight will take it all, but Shazam! has been surprisingly strong…

4 Likes

It’s definitely getting more interesting :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

BTW, voting will close on Thursday

2 Likes

I know voting just started but still a bit surprised by the first batch of numbers.

3 Likes

I’m heavily influenced by the fact I just watched Man of Steel yesterday, and it was way better than I remembered.

2 Likes

In slightly off-topic news (but inspired by this thread), I decided to start a “Crown the Greatest Live Action DC TV Tournament.”

3 Likes