Crossovers!

If you could have a crossover occur in DC Comics with any IP out there, minus Marvel, what would you choose?

I’m a big Power Rangers guy, and while we had the excellent Justice League/Power Rangers book by Tom Taylor and Stephen Byrne, I would love to see them matched up with the Teen Titans. I mean, the Rangers are specifically “Teenagers with Attitude” so matching them with fellow teens would be a lot of fun

10 Likes

A G.I. Combat/G.I. Joe mash-up would be great, especially if Kobra and Cobra joined forces as the title’s principal antagonists.

9 Likes

Does Star Wars count as Marvel? If not, it would be cool to see a Green Lantern crossover.

8 Likes

14 Likes

I believe Ross said he drew that with the idea of it being a cover for a DC/Star Wars crossover book, but it was shelved after Disney acquired LucasArts.

Speaking of crossovers The Mouse will never allow, I think it’s kind of sad that while Batman and Superman got to tangle with them multiple times, we never got to see Wonder Woman face off against the Xenomorphs or Predators. I mean, come on, Predators landing on Themyscira to challenge the Amazons, Diana facing off against the Xenomorph Queen? It practically writes itself!

10 Likes

Hellboy and the B.P.R.D. with Justice League Dark? Or the Demon, Deadman, Phantom Stranger, or the Spectre?

Planet of the Apes with the Legion or Justice League.

Jon Sable Freelance with Batman.

Jon Sable Freelance with Me.

James Bond and Batman (Connery and West).

That’s enough, I’ll let some other folks play.

10 Likes

Many Power Ranger teams are adults.

Hawkman/Henrey Chickenhawk crossover is what I want.

7 Likes

Ohhhh, LOVE this idea! Just gotta make sure Sgt. Rock is there!

8 Likes

I’ll definitely count that and 100% on board! The Star Trek ones worked well to me, but seeing a GL make a lightsaber outta will go up against a real lightsaber would be amazing

8 Likes

It is absolutely baffling that we haven’t seen this! Amazons vs Predators is a brilliant concept

8 Likes

Love all these ideas, but the Hellboy one definitely should be a thing, with Mignola writing and drawing!

8 Likes

Guess I was more focusing on the Mighty Morphin era as my heart will always be with them

7 Likes

Mine will always be with-

7 Likes

Dino Thunder was great so I can’t blame you!

7 Likes

10 Likes

Kamandi on the Planet of the Apes.

And of course Batman and Bond.

9 Likes

Not quite the same, but there was a Batman/Starman/Hellboy crossover a while back:

Also, to tie in with my last post, I’d love a Hellboy and Wonder Woman crossover, since both characters often deal with all sorts of mythologies.

I’m surprised we never got that when they were doing all those '66 miniseries. Maybe they thought Bond would be too risque? Either way, let’s rope Jeff Parker back for this!

I never finished it, but I believe we got something like that in, of all things, the Batman/Fortnite crossover.

10 Likes

Justice League/Transformers would be a nice mishmash of childhood nostalgia.

7 Likes

The Maze Agency, Green Arrow and Black Canary and throw in Mick Mauser

7 Likes

Turok, Son of Stone on Dinasaur Island

9 Likes