Crossovers - Berlanti DC shows

Will there be a crossover with Titans,Arrow, Flash, & SuperGirl?
That’s be dope!

Not likely because one is on a streaming app and the others are on tv

Well technically speaking Titans, Black Lightning, the Superman movies, the new DCEU movies, the Batman movies, 66 Batman series, Wonder Woman, Superboy, Lois and Clark, the old Shazam and ISIS shows are all part of the Arrowverse.
Flash is the first show I have seen that has the multiverse or even make mention of the multiverse. So by saying those shows are in the multiverse then they are part of the Arrowverse.

Word is if Constantine would have received a full first season, Stephen Amelia was going to show up on Constantine. When NBC didn’t order the full season, and eventually cancelled the series all together, they worked a story to bring Constantine to Arrow.

My guess is Black Lightning will be added to the crossover next year. Berlanti is a producer for Titans, so I wouldn’t totally write that one off either. Perhaps it’ll be connected to the Batwoman series that’s coming up?

1 Like

*Amell

Stupid spellcheck.

1 Like

They could use Titans in a Crossover with the upcoming Batwoman series. They could use it to help promote the show and try to get new subscribers.