Crisis on Infinite Earths

So since i have nothing else to do i am challenging myself to see everything in the crisis on infinite earths crossover event on the arrowverse shows, which i know they’ve been out for a while but im waiting for them to get on netflix, anyone else tried to do this yet or am i crazy for trying?

1 Like

This is my current list of shows/movies that i think covers every reference to a show/movie unless i am missing a show and or movie. For my list at least im doing shows/movies prior to the season if the actual crossover, so i am not including Harly Quin: Birds of Prey since it came out after the crossover, same logic fir the shows.
DCAU
[V] Arrow S7
[V] Constantine
[V] The Flash S5
[V] Supergirl S4
[V] Legends of Tomorrow S4
[V] Black Lightning S2
[V] Vixen
[V] Freedom Fighters: The Ray
[V] The Flash (1990)
Smallville
[V] Birds of Prey
[V] Lucifer S4
[V] Titans S2
[V] Doom Patrol S1
[V] Swamp Thing
Batman (1966)
The Green Hornet (1966)
[V] Batman: The Movie
Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders
Batman vs. Two-Face
[V] Batman (1989)
[V] Batman Returns
[V] Batman Forever
[V] Batman and Robin
[V] Superman
[V] Superman 2
[V] Superman 3
[V] Supergirl (1984)
[V] Superman 4 The Quest for Peace
[V] Superman Returns
[V] Man of Steel
[V] Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
[V] Suicide Squad
[V] Wonder Woman
[V] Justice League
[V] Aquaman
[V] Shazam!

1 Like

This would be an incredibly impressive effort, and I applaud you for wanting to make it happen! If you wanna get into every little reference, there was a Watchmen billboard on Earth-666, and Super Friends would also be fair game since Gleek’s cage was seen at the very end

If you haven’t already, you’ll really need to make sure you’re completely caught up on all the Arrowverse shows before Crisis, not just specific seasons

Unless it was really hard to find, I don’t remember there being any sort of reference to Green Hornet in Crisis. There were a couple shots from the Green Lantern movie at the end, so that’d be more of a fit for this

2 Likes

So the reason why i included the green hornet is because it is connected to the 1966 batman show, it is a part of the dozierverse along with the 3 movies. Everything on my list that has a [V] is a checkmark that ive finished up to that.

1 Like

OK, got it. I wasn’t actually aware of that connection, but if you’re really looking for every little thread, I guess that would work

1 Like