Crisis On Infinite Earths Teaser

I don’t know if this has been shared on here, but can’t find it. So assuming it hasn’t been I just came across…

The Crisis On Infinite Earths Teaser

6 Likes

I’m VERY excited for this! I was a little disappointed in the first crossover but still enjoyed it. The second was done better than I expected. So I expect this third one to blow me away! :muscle:t3:

1 Like

It’s the perfect amount of tease!

If past years are any indication, we should get a full trailer by the end of the month, but a part of me is really hoping they show us as little as humanly possible so everything will be a surprise.

1 Like

sees the quick shot of KC Superman

I’ll let this former Superman alum share my thoughts regarding that other former Superman alum.

2 Likes

This would be the sixth crossover (Flash vs Arrow, Legends set-up, Invasion, Crisis on Earth-X, Elseworlds and now Crisis on Infinite Earths)

3 Likes

The only thing that has me excited for this crossover is the surplus of Easter eggs and guest-stars that will be showing up. At this point, I would sell my soul if it meant seeing Tom Welling’s Superman back in action, complete with tights and cape.

2 Likes

Talk about a tease lol, but yea I watched it like 10 times :laughing:. It’s great to see Lex back, and he is standing right next to Kara! Brandon looked great. Can’t wait to see the full length trailer!

2 Likes