Crisis On Infinite Earths (2019 CW Crossover)

LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN LOAD THE ROSTER! All the hero’s from Smallville, JSA and all, plus all the Arrowverse characters, their JSA too. We can even find a way to incorporate all the other live action DC characters from Linda Carter’s Wonder Woman to Henry’s Superman. The Flash travelling thru the time stream can make that happen, especially with some help from Impulse!

I’ve got LOADS of ideas on how to make it happen and I know alot of the cast members from all the franchise’s would be down for this.

Let’s make this something we will all remember.

Then maybe we can see is Rosenbaum still wants to bring Smallville Season 11 to the DC App yhry an animated series. Live action just probobly wouldn’t work at this point…but maybe a Kingdom Come based miniseries event.

P.S. Who wouldn’t want to see this Superman suit in life?

I would like to see all of the Actors who have put on the “S” in the suit as well as like to Gotham and Titans.

1 Like

I think it would be kinda fun to have both the Smallville and Arrowverse Supermen in the series at the same time…much like the modern and golden age Supermen were in Crisis. We already are inching that way with the two Flashes.

Also, I’m guessing that this one’s going to go longer than just a briefly defined 3-4 episode arc. There simply is too much to work through - Crisis is such a densely written book, with wave after wave of major arcs cresting throughout the entire run. Is it possible that the teaser for Crisis starting in the fall of '19, as opposed to at the end of the year like Elseworlds, means that we’re going to be watching this story unfold over 3-4 months? That seems more reasonable. (It also means a TON of television to watch for this guy who currently only is religious about keeping up with The Flash.)

1 Like

Seeing three or four versions of Supermen on screen would just make me nerd out. Tom Welling, Dean Cain, Brandon Routh, and the current Tyler Hoechlin.

But if we could only get one Elseworld’s, it would have to be Tom Welling.