Crisis On Infinite Earths (2019 CW Crossover)

So it was officially announced last week that the next crossover is Crisis On Infinite Earths. I feel like this has the potential to be MEGA for DC. I have a feeling we will see new characters as well as classic from older DC shows! Who do you guys wanna see in this crossover event?

Tom Welling as Clark Kent/Superman
Michael Rosenbaum as Lex Luthor
Mark Hakim as The Joker (do it c’mon!)

JWS returns as 90s Flash
John “Diggle” Stewart as Green Lantern

4 Likes

Hamil*

2 Likes

My bad, hardly ever use a tablet to write on. I would edit it, but I don’t see the option to.

1 Like

Don’t be one of those guys maddoxx

3 Likes

I want them to bring back Smallville’s Green Arrow, if only temporary. Also I have always wanted them to bring back Solomon Grundy from Arrow. Grundy always rises from the dead, yet they never brought him back. I’ve been waiting.

2 Likes

In a perfect world? Everybody - even if it’s just blink-and-you-miss-it cameos using old footage and/or CGI. This is a multiversal Crisis, after all.

Christopher Reeve, Adam West and Lynda Carter as an old-school trinity. George Reeves. Michael Keaton. The whole DCEU cast. DCU’s Titans, Stargirl, Swamp Thing and Doom Patrol. Birds of Prey old and new. Helen Slater, Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher in their prime.

I want it all.

2 Likes

Okay here are some multiversal characters I would like to see, and this is just the Superman corner of the multiverse:
Teri Hatcher and Dean Cain as Lois and Clark
Tom Welling and Erica Durance as Clark and Lois
Lyle Talbot, John Shea, Michael Rosenbaum, Gene Hackman as Lex Luthor (I will not acknowledge Jesse Eisenberg)
Phyllis Coates, Noel Neill, Margot Kidder, Kate Bosworth, Amy Adams, Elizabeth Tulloch as Lois Lane
John Haymes-Newton and Gerard Christopher as Superboy
Stacey Haiduk and Kristin Kreuk as Lana Lang
Justin Hartley as Oliver Queen and Arthur Curry
Tommy Bond, Jack Larson, Marc McClure, Michael Landes, Justin Whalin, Aaron Ashmore, Mehcad Brooks as Jimmy Olsen
Glen Ford, Stuart Whitman, Eddie Jones, John Schneider as Jonathan Kent
Phyllis Thaxter, Salome Jens, K Callin, Annette O’Toole, Eva Marie Saint, Diane Lane as Martha Kent
Pierre Watkin, John Hamilton, Jackie Cooper, Michael McKean, Lane Smith, Frank Langella, Laurence Fishburne as Pery White
Robert Shayne and Richard Belzer as Inspector Henderson
Tracy Scoggins and Calista Flockhart as Cat Grant
Phill Morris and David Harewood as John Jones
Terence Stampe and Michael Shannon as General Zod
Brandon Routh as Clark Kent and Ray Palmer
Kirk Alyn as Clark Kent and Sam Lane
And no such list could be complete without the greatest actor to ever don the red, blue, and yellow trapping of the Man of Steel–but Superman himself–CHRISTOPHER REEVE.
Of course, this could never happen on any screen, but it was a fun exercise. Allowing for the animated actors I intentionally left out (sorry, Tim Daly and Dana Delaney), who did I miss?

1 Like

OPPs forgot Jor-el and Lara. So here goes: Robert Rockwell, Marlon Brando, George Lazenby, Russell Crowe, David Warner, Terence Stampe, Aline Towne, Susannah York, Ayelet Zurer. Phew!
God, help the writers and show-runners on next year’s CW Crisis On Infinite Earths.

Oops again! Forgot Supergirl! Okay: Helen Slater(as Kara and Eliza), Laura Vandervoort, and how could I forget the wonderful Melissa Benoist? That’s it for this list! I think it’s time for something lighter like–I don’t know–maybe differential calculus?

I would like to see Melissa Benoist also play Power Girl… give her a short hair wig and a costume with… enhancements and it would be fun to see her double up in both roles.

1 Like

Maybe they could have Barry run into the speed force and as he runs into it flashes of old footage from dceu movies,smallville,cbs flash (again),dark knight trilogy,etc

1 Like

why did kate kane use a wooden rack for her batsuit

1 Like

LOL.

Like a dope, I forgot George Reeves in my endless wish list for next year’s Arrowverse COIE. Seriously, wouldn’t it be cool if by clips and CGI they could finally put George Reeves and Christopher Reeve on the same screen as SUPERMAN?

Don’t count on a lot of guest stars. Maybe a few. Remember, they only have 4 hours to play with (five if Black Lightning is included) if they add too many characters, they won’t have much screen time. I can see them using old footage creating the image of the Anti- Monitor destroying the other earths. But for the most part, I think the actual show will be with characters already introduced. Possibly the regular cast portraying variations of their characters as well. I could see Brandon Routh possibly as Superman for a scene to two. Maybe falling to the Anti-Monitor?

1 Like

I for one think if they waited a few years Crisis could be a great series finale for both Supergirl and Flash. Imagine if they actually followed through on adapting the finale of Crisis on Infinite Earths? Both Kara and Barry sacrificing themselves to save the day? That would be a great and epic way to end both shows. Also I hope they use it to merge Supergirls earth with Earth 1. Then they wont need excuses to crossover the shows.

1 Like

Batwoman uses a “wooden rack” (its a tree) because in the comics her stuff is kept in a tree that grows inside her “bat cave”. They were trying to homage that I think.

1 Like

Good eye @langleymneely. I’d forgotten about her bat tree. I’ll be sad when the day comes for Flash and Supergirl to wrap but agree that would be a tasteful finale.

Brandon Routh as Superman is genius @csidet1971 (I think fans and critics could agree that his film took place in a parallel universe to Legends).

Just like the title there are infinite possibilities who coming to this crossover. It took me a while to know that was Psycho Pirate in the prison. But didn’t use his powers.

Some of the characters on “Titans” are in the CIE storylines. I wonder if that’s where they will bring them in.