Crisis On Earth 1 The Sequel

Okay all while you talk and strategize I have to go pick up some more of my dogs medication. I will be back on in about 30 min

6 Likes

Aw, come on. Itā€™s fun!
Monday March 30 2020 7:02pm

2 Likes

Yes Iā€™m sure it is

1 Like

Oh, I should vote. .

2 Likes

Yeah

2 Likes

Thereā€™s 11 voters right?

2 Likes

12 I think

2 Likes

Oh wait, I forgot cheshire got captured. So yea 11

3 Likes

Delayed Bleh :skull_and_crossbones:

OoOoOooooOooOOO Iā€™ve been here beforeā€¦ :ghost:

5 Likes

Too bad lex isnā€™t active or we could bring you back so you can die again tomorrow

6 Likes

A double Zombie!

4 Likes

Alright guys, I know the gameā€™s not quite over yet, but weā€™re as good as their. (Also, I donā€™t want everyone running off before I get a chance to post this.) Well, here it is! The link to the surprise! Well, the first part anyway, as a preview. Iā€™ll update it bit by bit once this game is actually over.

In summery, this is the game written out as a story. It will be directly influenced by everything that happened in this game, from when and where people used their powers, who died, who un-died, and even things that went down in the chat! The prologue doesnā€™t have much going on except exposition, but expect lots of cameos, lynching, and biscuits in the following chapters! (Iā€™ll try to add a new one every day or so after the game ends.)

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/no-mans-land-mafia-game-storymode/821378?u=rainstormriddles

9 Likes

YES!!! I an so excited!!!

4 Likes

Oh, and each night is a chapter, each day is a chapter. Iā€™ll probably clump some together at the end.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s a great idea

2 Likes

Should I tag all the players? (Who actually played)

6 Likes

Please tag me! Iā€™d love to see what you come up with.

3 Likes

Please tag me too!

3 Likes

Yeah thatā€™d be great

3 Likes

Tag me please.
8:19 pm Monday March 30 2020
(Happy now @EmeraldKnight123?)

4 Likes