Crisis on Earth 1 The Last Stand

I was making a joke that involved @GhostConstantine and @SomeObscureCharacter hehe

8 Likes

and others involved in the great scooby doo debate

8 Likes

The best part is, I don’t even really like Scrappy, lol. I just think a reboot could make him a good character, everyone is just too afraid to try.

7 Likes

:eyes::+1::rofl:

7 Likes

3:03pm 7/5/2020

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/the-comic-combat-tournament/1192681?u=6044

3:21pm

9 Likes

Thanks for the plug @AliDCNotLetMeLogin!

7 Likes

So no one thinks Metropolis theme? Ok fine…

4 Likes

Eh, it sounds cool. But we have a big list of suggestions at this point:

1. Choose Your Own
  2. Green Lantern
  3. Metropolis
  4. Wonder Comics
  5. Scooby Doo
  6. Suicide Squad
  7. All Detectives
  8. Legion of Superheroes
5 Likes

All those sound great

4 Likes

And an all detective game I suggested once…

4 Likes

It has been edited.

4 Likes

I want to figure out a way to do an Immortals game. Like Savage and the bad Immortals have to find and kill all the mortals, but if they hit the good immortals (Immortal Man, Ressurection Man, the Hawks) they just reincarnate.

5 Likes

Because you two have the same picture, for a minute I thought you were THE and you were telling yourself that you had a great idea

5 Likes

You would not be the only one to have thought that :joy:

4 Likes

An idea is to do an earth 3 game where the heroes are villains and the villains are heroes. Kinda like the second game played but actually change the characters to be Earth 3 versions of them selves. So like Batman becomes Owlman and joker becomes jokester.

5 Likes

Do you think we could get them to add @WingsOfAether 's crisis to this list?

https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/superdictator-7-times-man-steel-went-full-tyranny/

5 Likes

I’m so glad I’m alone in my room right now because I just died laughing and it would be way too hard to explain all of the reasons why this is the funniest thing :rofl:

5 Likes

Also apparently evil superman has a thing for hats.

Screen Shot 2020-07-05 at 5.28.08 PM
Screen Shot 2020-07-05 at 5.27.51 PM

5 Likes

slides grandiose suspiciously red hat under bed

No I don’t.

5 Likes

Wings’ hat was made of red kryptonite. Like the chest emblem.

5 Likes