Crisis on Earth 1 The Last Stand

Oh I did notice your message at all, I was to distracted trying to understand Zoom’s

3 Likes

Didn’t recall that, glad. Didn’t out myself then.

5 Likes

No man, that’s why we took out @N81. He totally gave himself away.

5 Likes

Yeah I remember that now

3 Likes

No, you were good until @WingsOfAether flipped back b

5 Likes

That’s what I hoped, I stopped posting for an hour after that.

5 Likes

I meant to say didn’t

5 Likes

Cool. Thanks for the info. It was enlightening.

Goodnight all.

5 Likes

Good night!

5 Likes

Goodnight :zzz::sleeping::crescent_moon:

5 Likes

Really? Not the big reveal that the mob was a huge trap and was made to be betrayed? okay…

6 Likes

Haven’t posted an SDR in while so I’ll just leave this here. Night all

5 Likes

Really? after Plan A went into effect and harley was found inactive I was actually trying to goad y’all into killing me. After y’all didn’t seem to take the bait I gave up.

5 Likes

The game ended? And Kiteman didn’t get a statue. Nor did the Eternal Counter. I am disappointed. Also add me to the group of Mafia games.

6 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa, epilogues have not been released yet. Come back tomorrow to find out who got a statue,

5 Likes

@GetSnart here’s the club post where you can sign up for the mafia club

7 Likes

Yes but I deserve one. I died, so @Steelneena could die later. Also I’m Kiteman. So… I am offended that the counter may not get a statue. If not Kiteman then what about a statue of a number? I am the Eternal Counter after all

4 Likes

You’re epilogue is already written. You will see it tomorrow.

Also, you didn’t die. You got captured.

5 Likes

You’re right! Hopefully I have pleasant ending… for now. Because if my request is accepted you can expect that in the next Mafia Game:
The Eternal Counter will return…

6 Likes

Of course the day I can’t be online we end lol. But thank you! I’d dropped a few hints, but by then it was time for the big one haha!

5 Likes