Crisis on Earth 1 Heroes VS. Villains

is it because his name has Grodd in it? I mean this early, I suppose that could be a way to decide? idk

3 Likes

Hmmm…or is @RufusPentecost saying that to throw the heat off himself?

4 Likes

I suppose I could be, but in this case I am not.

4 Likes

(Anybody is allowed to talk here and sway opinions. Private chats are for villains voting to get rid of somebody and abilities)
We need to gather more evidence but they are on my suspicious people list

2 Likes

If we are going with names then I’m in big trouble haha

3 Likes

You’re ALL on my suspicious persons list!

4 Likes

Broken doesn’t mean bad! Or DOES IT?! dun dun dunnn I’m watching you

2 Likes

I’m keeping a quiet eye you’re suspect!!!

2 Likes

Yeah, speaking of the “suspicious people list”, I look at that vote count that is sitting at 8.

If I remember correctly, there are only supposed to be four people on the villains team, so that means at least 4 of the voters are not villains. Do they have a reason? Is it random? Are they trying to be suspicious?

Not that I actually know who they are.

3 Likes

(We are supposed to vote on who we think is a villain to get them out and the villains are to vote on who they want to get rid off while throwing others off the trail)

We’ve lost a valuable ally ability in Robin so y’all better be using your abilities well

3 Likes

Or do you know that and are trying to make yourself look hopelessly naive and harmless?
:thinking:

2 Likes

I definitely know how all this works, but the tips are still helpful. Some folks here might be less familiar with this process.

3 Likes

I am! I am!

:thinking: I think I am.

4 Likes

Very true I am just assessing the info. I reccomend looking up mafia (non card version) tutorials to better understand the game.

2 Likes

Rufus and Broken might be villains teaming up to throw us off their scent… hmmm Awful lot of chatter from them

1 Like

I am not sure what I typed to make it look like I do not know this game, but I have played the non card mafia many times.

2 Likes

Might have misunderstood your voting comment. My mistake.

3 Likes

I’ve never played an RPG but I’m learning on the go so far I can’t have done anything wrong. All I did was give some likes & call u all suspects lol

3 Likes

To be fair, I was starting to worry that there would be not chatter at all, something that always works in the mafia’s favor.

3 Likes

You’re doing great, @capo-mage!

4 Likes