Crisis on Earth 1 Heroes VS. Villains

Sounds cool, I’m currently at work but if we can get a time and it works out I would like to participate

2 Likes

If it’s starting right away I wouldn’t have time though so put me in a low priority on the list

2 Likes

I’ll join if there’s still room

3 Likes

I don’t know when, but it must be starting soon. I received my role.

4 Likes

Count me in

4 Likes

If there’s an open slot (which there doesn’t appear to be sadly- if my math is right) I would love nothing more than to be a part of this!!

4 Likes

Holy Fijoles this is Bananananana’s how much this blew up. congrats @bladexoxo

4 Likes

Hello there! I need to be able to send you a private message for the game! Or you can send me a message! I need to send you your character!

ALSO

Players this round
@biff_pow
@dahunkim831.15806
@DC89
@capo-mage
@Carbon
@comicswithjordan
@RufusPentecost
@SuperBlueGrodd
@Broken-Knight

7 Likes

Players Cont.
@RainStormRiddles
@ralphsix
@Robert-Snake-DeBeero
@FerroLad
@MxyzptlKit

But just letting everyone know whoever is not on this list will be guaranteed a spot next game!

6 Likes

Will there be another one soon so others can play

3 Likes

As soon as this game is finished! I can only post/mod 1 game at a time :frowning_face: Not a rule I don’t think, but also I am only one person.

But as a side note I am giving everyone who posted before this post that doesn’t have a role this time around a guaranteed spot for the next round

6 Likes

Ok. Thank you. Can’t wait

3 Likes

In the not so quiet city of Gotham

“This just in. The Joker, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, and the Riddler are taking over the streets of Gotham no one knows exactly what they are planning so far all we have is that they are distroying what and who ever block their path. Batman please save us!”

Night time has fallen

No voting shall happen this night. How ever our heroes may use abilities if applicable!
But do so in a message to me

6 Likes

I’m in

3 Likes

I’m down!

5 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Gotham_City
Radio tunes in
Rich: Good Morning Gotham City! It is bright and sunny this morning!
Montey You got that right Rich! And after last nights shenanigans it’s a good thing to!
rustling is heard
Rich: huh… What… Oh my !#$&€@?
Montey stuttering a bit: We… We are sorry to in form you Gotham… But something tragic has happened… It… It seems as though our precious boy wonder… Has… Has been killed during the night… Our hearts and prayers reach out to… To Batman…
Robin has been killed.
@biff_pow you have been eliminated.

5 Likes

Time to begin the morning lynch!
All players are to vote for 1 other player! *Note the player with the most votes is eliminated!
If player’s would like to use their morning abilities please message me!

• dahunkim831.15806
  • DC89
  • DeSade-acolyte
  • Ralphsix
  • Broken-Knight
  • MxyzptlKit
  • comicswithjordan
  • Robert-Snake-DeBeero
  • superblueGrodd
  • RufusPentecost
  • ferrolad
  • carbon
  • Capo-mage
  • Rainstormriddles

0 voters

5 Likes

OK. Anyone have any ideas? We lost our Robin. We can’t let the villains win.

4 Likes

This is the part where we should be talking about what has happened and grilling each other. If you are not part of the villain group and you are voting, maybe you can share some reasons.

I am thinking about voting for superblueGrodd. What about you guys?

2 Likes