Crisis on CW Speculations

Annoying or not, you’re right. Let’s see Diggle or his doppelgänger light the place green.

2 Likes

And how about the Legion? Mon el would be a natural to show up.

5 Likes

The Legion did play a pretty big role in the comic. Maybe the JSA can make a return, too? Or at least a few members.

4 Likes

Wait, if the Legion shows up, then maybe Winn will, too

3 Likes

Not to burst your bubble, but didn’t the Earth X doppelgängers for Arrow and Supergirl both die in that crossover?

Still I get what you mean. Having a Crime Syndicate-esque set of characters participate in the crisis would be cool.

It would be awesome to see Diggle as a GL, Mon-El and Winn come back to represent the Legion and to see Captain Cold come back on a different earth. I don’t know if they will bring back Earth X because the doppelgängers of Green Arrow and Supergirl were killed off at the end of that crossover.

3 Likes

Die shmie, Anyway pull ‘me out of the timeline

Now it looks like Stargirl is going to show up according to multiple reports, the cast of her show includes Dr. Midnight, Hourman, and Wildcat so maybe?

2 Likes

Wonder if darksied will show up at the end to defeat the anti monitor.

Hey @xInsanityx15 welcome to the community!

I get that that happened in the comic, but that would be waaay too out of left field here considering the Fourth World and New Gods haven’t even been referenced in the Arrowverse

2 Likes

especially this season of “Under the Dome” …

2 Likes

So what’s the CW substitute? A giant Beebo?

4 Likes

I’m not entirely sure I’d put it past them…and I’m not sure I’d even be that mad

2 Likes

No if that happens we’re having a giant praise Beebo party here.

5 Likes

According to CBR, Ryan Choi will appear as the new Atom, cool, and of course Lex is back but if you’re watching Supergirl you knew that. And if you haven’t watched Supergirl let me tell you Jon Cryer is magnificent as Lex In one scene he flies around blowing things up in his battle suit while belting out My Way

4 Likes

Thanks . It would be a cool way to introduce darksied before the Superman series releases

Now I saw something on CBR, that included the Spectre in a list of characters. Hadn’t seen that before

1 Like

I’d like to know if Harry and Jesse quick survived earth-2

2 Likes

They gotta pop up, right? At least Jesse, the last to get out.

2 Likes