Crisis Crossover Finale spoilers

I know, right? I was so pissed when I unintentionally saw the leak the other day, but this really helped make up for that

1 Like

Tiny Superman

1 Like

I feel like Saraā€™s really taken center stage and I love it. No wonder legends was renewed without this season premiering

3 Likes

Glad I missed that

2 Likes

Sheā€™s killing it, kinda holding the Ollie role in the group

2 Likes

Sara is easily one of the best Arrowverse characters. Iā€™m surprised it took this long for her to have some meaningful interactions w/ Barry, but Iā€™m glad weā€™re at least getting it now. Hopefully it wonā€™t be the last time

3 Likes

Writers: ā€œletā€™s double the kidsā€

Us: :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

BABY SARA IS BACK! :smiley:

Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E.!!!

So the multiverse still existsā€¦

Really love that everything is still connected from DCU to the new HBO stuff. Assuming everything shown before still is (Lucifer to Smallville to dceu). Canā€™t wait for last Arrow episode. They did such a good job and canā€™t wait to learn more about the changes from merging the earths!

1 Like

I really hope that Doom Patrol footage is from Season 2

With Legends still on and the possible Canary spin off, she could be around for years going from show to show (since sheā€™s the best).

2 Likes

And Supersons

1 Like

ā€œSupergirl, Flash - I just love it when you guys team up.ā€

We are all Marv Wolfman

Kara-Supergirl-fairyambassador-40319679-500-230

5 Likes

Sorry (Not sorry), but Ezra Miller was the WORST part of justice league. He was nowhere close to the character of Barry Allen, much less the flash.
He couldnā€™t even RUN normally. I mean, come ONā€¦!!!
So glad I missed that.

1 Like