Creators/Writers/Drawers,All Creative Minds Welcome

:thinking:Any of you guys/gals here got your Own comicBook ideas? Characters? Drawings? Stories?
Would looveeeee to possibly group up & Seriously attempt to create some Magic ! :eyes:

4 Likes

Looking to steal our ideas are you? :laughing:

When I was like 11, I had written a love-letter to all my favorite science fiction stories with a series of stories about an mercenary and an outcast prince traveling the cosmos to start a revolution against the prince’s former kingdom now an authoritative empire that terrorizes the galaxy.

My gimmicks were that none of the characters were human, so even the prince wasn’t really humanoid, but more like a large reptilian like the elites from halo.

Again love letter and thought about when I was like 11.

3 Likes

I thought about that after i made this posts that ppl would think that aha lmfaoooooooo But No Not At All my friend just interested & truly wanting to converse& possibly create something out of nothing Yunno & Hahaha greattttt see exactly what i mean get the juices flowing aha lol doesn’t have to be anything you guys are working on or anything either

2 Likes

& i actually like the idea bro wether created when 11 or yesterday lol but i myself have yet to dwell in space or the cosmos in my ideas lmao u def just opened my brain tho

2 Likes

I myself have quite a catalog & to date id actually just thought of some cool like entity characters yesterday.
Since u thrown out one of yours ill message u one of mines…u are right dont want anyone stealing the ideas out the mixing pot.

2 Likes

Even though I personally don’t have any comic book ideas or drawings to contribute, I’m absolutely buzzing with anticipation to see what you all come up with!

3 Likes

I had two when I was a young tyke. One was a combination of my then favorites, Batman and the Phantom with a variation of the Alan Scott Green Lantern costume. I called him Fister cause his weapons were his fists. Hey, I was a kid. My other one was an Adam Strange, Rocketman hero called Capt. Blastoff.

3 Likes

Ha i can digg it bro Capt BlastOff is def cool lmaooo & u still be coming up with any ideas? If soo ill shoot a mssg

2 Likes