Create Your Own Plaque!

I wanted to make the badges available for everyone to download and make their own. Feel free to fill yours in with your name at the top. It would be neat if at least one person other than me enjoy this project! Lol If anyone gets around to doing one, share here! Id love to see!

9 Likes

Spoiler Ahead - Badge given to those who hide a spoiler in a form.

Making an Entrance - Get 5 likes on your first comment.

Silent Type - Visit the forms for a week but don’t comment.

Crossed a Line - Get a warning from a moderator.

8 Likes

Nice

6 Likes

@Angel.Azrael
These are so cool! Did you make these? I thought about designing some original badges myself. :smiley:

4 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: !!!

Uh, can you have your people call my people

6 Likes

I have more but think I’ll update post as I color them in here and there.

5 Likes

@Aquamon Wow! Now this is impressive! I cant believe you went through and colored them with such detail! :exploding_head: I meant to include the badges here but it didnt seem to be working when I tried. hopefully I can figure it out. Im so happy to see someone using it. It brings me so much joy to see this! Thank you for sharing! :partying_face:

whoa

3 Likes

Thank you! and thanks for making the Plaque, it’s a cool little project. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Definitely! Keep me posted if you finish your plaque, Id love to see the end result! :superman:

1 Like