Create the Character! Create the Plan!

OPERATION: THERE’S A MR. DEATH AT THE DOOR

After the incident last week, I ran my costume up to my friend Adam Raymond in Cambridge, Massachusetts (which I spelled right on the first try, by the way), to see if any of his brilliant scientist friends could figure out how to get the smell of mediocre wine out of my suit. Then, Helioman and I teamed up and fought some evil robots, which was pretty fun. Anyway, we heard about Death’s little coup d’etat on the news and got a move on down to Spede City. Or up. Depends on where it is; geography’s not my strong suit.

So we show up and put together a plan. Now, ordinarily, it would be nice if we just had four people and Death could only counter three of them, but it’s basically just me and my minion. I mean, ally. First, we need to clean up the goon squad. I tail Knitter and root around in his head to get a location for Amuke. Amuke’s good at damping psychic and magic powers, but he’s not much use against a kinetic blast upside the head, so Sunshine takes him down without much trouble. I use my mental mojo to put the scare on Knitter again, but this time from a safe distance. Ah, sweet revenge.

He figures out what’s going on a lot faster than last time, but The Human Solar Panel’s already lasered his yarn on fire, and goes in to smack him around a little. So far, so good. That’s when Death comes calling.

Now, this Grim Reaper jerk is getting on my nerves. So, I try to get on his nerves. Yeah, he mind-zaps me, and I scurry off. That’s one.

Sunshine Superman comes in with a laser to the face. Death, Destroyer of Worlds just turns all mirrored and heat-proof. That’s two.

Next, Mr. My-Gold-And-White-Costume-Isn’t-Pretentious-At-All opens up some kinetic whoop-butt (What? I’m trying to keep my commentary clean here) on the guy, who no-sells it. Guess he’s absorbing energy now. Great. That’s three.

Hey, Mr. Death! You look a little pale. You could use some time in the sun.

And guess whose powers function using a teleporter module implanted in the sun? And guess whose proprietary teleportation gizmos I’ve been setting up all around you while you fight him?

The teleporter module has enough air to keep him there while we work with S.T.A.R. Labs’ Spede City branch to set up a power-dampening cell we can beam him back into.

Talk about cheating Death.

2 Likes

And now to Gregg who is our man on scene.
-Thank you Martha! Gregg Turpin here reporting from downtown Spede City.
It has been weeks since the attack on our city by a vicious entity only known as Death.
Thanks to the likes of the combined local heros, the villains for the most part have been driven back, or arrested.
We have had a time of peace and tranquility. As a city we must ask ourselv…
Chhhhh chhhh
Gregg? Are you still with us Gregg?
Chhh chhhh
Hello Spede City. And Hello to you all.
My name is Valor. Many should know me. I ran this city… I RAN this city!
Death thought me dead… the heros… only the same. Well here I am. And this time I do not plan to go down so easily.

[Hello all! Sorry I have taken a break. Just couldn’t think of a good scenario!
But we are back and ready for action!]

Now heres the low down.
Valor has taken over downtown Spede City. He has two new generals with him Shift, and the Mighty Sore!
@Nedf23 aka Shift. Has the ability to manipulate time in the forms of concentrated bubbles. Of varying size.
@beggly2001.58632 aka Mighty Sore. Much like the Plastic man, with a little added strength and durability.

[You may use any number of heros or new villains you wish! If you need to know Valors powers they are further back in the thread!
Side note- As long as one clone lives, then Valor does. There is about a 5 to 10 minute wait period after a clone is destroyed before he can make another.]

The start of a Villain plan or Valors plan!

Only one clone is in view and it is a random for which one you run into firsr. Who knows the other two could just be hiding… I mean one is super intelligent.
But one clone and the two Generals are together. Shift has two orbs rotating around him, while Mighty Sore is covering from the police fire, while simultaneously throwing cars at them.

How will you stop! Or support! This plan!
Good luck!

1 Like

For those confused, Victorinox (the man in charge) changed his name to Valor! :wink:

1 Like