Create a DC Story... One Sentence at a Time.

The condiment bomb went off at Bob’s Radio Shack, and everyone was covered in ketchup and mustard.

Then somebody said “'Member Radio Shack?”, to which most said “Yes, but I hadn’t bought anything there in several years.”.

2 Likes

“I think my brother got his cellphone there. He lives in North Carolina though so :man_shrugging:.”

1 Like

Meanwhile, back at the Batcave–

Alfred appears to be dancing

1 Like

“Batcomputer, initiate ‘Bat-Boogie’ protocol,” Alfred said, his voice smooth as silk.

2 Likes

Alfred danced the Cabbage Patch with reckless glee, confident that he was alone in the cave.

Damian was walking down the stairway that led into the cave. Upon seeing Alfred scoot his boot, he scoffed and went back upstairs to watch Power Rangers.

2 Likes

Meanwhile, the original Damian finally got over his laughter fit, and picked himself up off that alley floor.

The laughter was too much for poor Condiment King, who just walked away, his spirits saved only by knowing that he had at least sent his condiment clone of Robin to find wherever it was that Batman lived.

1 Like

The Condiment Clone Robin found the Batcave, and Alfred kept him as the improved model, dropping the original Damien into a vat of suspendium deep below the cave, and never telling anyone.

1 Like

Although he was supposed to be the World’s Greatest Detective, Batman never suspected a thing, perhaps making his faults as a parent even more obvious.

1 Like