Cover Girls vs Designer Series

Hello folks. Maybe you can help me out here. Have the Designer Series Jim Lee Superman statue. Would like to pair him with a Wonder Woman. Torn between the Joelle Jones Cover Girls and the Jenny Frison Designer Series. I know the Designer Series are all the same scale so they go well together, but prefer the look on the Cover Girls. Do you think it would be too small to display next to Superman? Thanks in advance for your insights.

1 Like

I’d go with Jenny Frison, but I’m biased as I love her WW variant covers.

1 Like

Agreed that it’s a beautiful piece. Just wish the colors were a bit less muted. Then again, that is faithful to Frison’s covers.

I think the Cover Girls one has better colors for a set look. There’s another (older?) Designer Series WW by Adam Hughes that looks like a better color match than the one you mentioned. I prefer your two in regards to costume, but you may want to check it out.

1 Like

Aware of the Adam Hughes version. Was going for more of a current look. Agree with you regarding colors on the Cover Girls Wondy…was just curious if the difference in scale is noticeable.