Countdown to Three Jokers!

White Knight is Black Label.

2 Likes

It is, though it was done retroactively as Black Label started around the same time White Knight ended. I also think it was a “gimmie” for the service in celebration of Joker’s 80th Anniversary.

I think it’s not improbable that at least the corporate owned Black Label properties might come on here at some point, but it’s going to take some time and convincing.

2 Likes

White Knight wasn’t.
Curse of the White Knight was.

Like Jay_Kay said though:
It was done retroactively and TPBs & Second Prints of White Knight will have the Black Label logo on the front covers.

4 Likes

Yay!
!!!THREE WEEKS!!!

2 Likes

7 Likes

12 days now…

4 Likes

One week.

5 Likes

Three Jokers is the Batman and Joker tale of 2020 for me.

Can’t wait for the 25th!

4 Likes

Today’s the day!!

Just finished reading it- can’t wait to see what everyone thinks of that last page…:astonished::scream:

3 Likes

I pick all my books up at once after work on Wednesdays, but I am VERY excited!!! This is going to be a BIG one!!! Usually I stack books until I can read them all at once, but I’ll probably read this one in my car outside the shop!

…and the anticipation BUILDS! They say the true sign of a good comic is that the last page leaves you wanting to turn another!

2 Likes

Will this be available on DC Universe?

1 Like

If so, not for a very long time.

1 Like

It’s not looking like Black Label books are going to be on the site any time in the foreseeable future, but for the most part all the other DC books are available through the DCU a year after publication.

If it’s an issue of not being near a shop it’s probably availiable online today (still getting used to DC putting out books on Tuesday) on Comixology or if you want to message me I can refer you to some shops that do a good mail service.

Oh!
And welcome to the community @ryan.93504 !!! You’re going to LOVE IT here!!!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Spoiler free teaser image, from the issue :joker_hv_1: :joker_hv_2: :joker_hv_4:

2 Likes

Just read it. Gotta say, I was blown away by what was revealed in this issue. I think we’re in for quite an interesting story :grin:

2 Likes

I really liked it and am excited to see where it goes. It looks like Jason and Barbara will have decent roles, which is great. I’ve been wanting to see their relationship explored more. I think they have a lot in common, obvious differences notwithstanding. As for the 3 Jokers, I’m not sure how I feel about the concept potentially being canon (which one is from Death of the Family or Joker War? Unless that’s a new one…).

The art is beautiful!

1 Like

For once, I am thankful for delays because it’s (supposedly) done and I don’t think this is the kind of story that would do well with huge delays. I enjoyed it but may save issues 2 & 3 to read together. I’m a trade reader stuck in the body of an impatient person.

2 Likes

Official club discussion thread:

1 Like

My copy’s not arriving till Sep. 1. :cry:

1 Like