Countdown To Superman The Animated Series

tenor
8 more days til Superman The Animated Series premiere on HBO Max
Brainiac may have discovered Superman’s secret!
:superman:

4 Likes

Reaganfan78 One week to go now. (as of Wednesday, March 10). Gonna watch a couple of episodes non-HD to keep me from jonesing. :sunglasses:

tumblr_n8sk7mv0d51rrkahjo5_250-1

Clark-Lois-Bruce-1

4 Likes

tenor
1 Week left til Superman The Animated premiere On HBO Max!
Kara is doing her own version of her favorite film, ‘Fly Away Home.’

*Dana Delaney who played Lois Lane is in this classic film.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

BlandSoftEmperorshrimp-small
6 more days til Superman The Animated Series premiere on HBO Max
Sorry Joker, even you can’t keep Superman from coming to HBO Max in 6 days!

4 Likes

tumblr_mfxkfdSOW91ruu0mwo2_500
5 more days til Superman The Animated Series premiere on HBO Max
Superman wants to remind Batman that’s he’s coming to HBO Max in 5 days, but of course he’s already aware of it. :slightly_smiling_face:
:superman: :batman:

4 Likes

64ca4027ea702d8719c49d3275bae19ef66fc954r1-265-200_hq
4 more days til Superman The Animated Series premiere on HBO Max
@Barrys.Better.Half needs to have a talk with the Flash, telling him to let Superman high five him! :raised_hand::grinning:
:superman: :00_flash1:

4 Likes

tumblr_np8lrailI81rrkahjo1_400
3 more days til Superman The Animated Series premiere on HBO Max
Young Lois Lane and her sister Lucy are having so much fun playing with Titano. What can go wrong?

4 Likes

tumblr_myi37ji0sV1qfy7xzo1_400
2 more days til Superman the animated series premiere on HBO Max
Kyle Rayner is getting ready for Superman on HBO Max by becoming the Green Lantern! :gl_hv_5: :00_lc_green_lantern:

3 Likes

n7ipBga
1 more day til Superman The Animated Series premiere on HBO Max
Jimmy is letting Perry know that Superman is getting things ready by showing him the picture!:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

5422164-3720172215-tumbl
Superman The Animated Series Is Now On HBO Max!!!
:smiley: Enjoy watching the series in HD!

6 Likes

@Reaganfan78 I’m just in the middle of the 3rd episode and boy does it look great! I wonder if they left Bugs in SD so you can notice how crisp the picture is? I’m surprised there’s no buffering considering that other thing that’s premiering today. :joy:

4 Likes

I immediately noticed that was in SD while everything else looked fantastic (as per usual, per WBHE). I wonder why that wasn’t touched up.

4 Likes

I know. It’s not like Bugs is going to be different on every episode. Maybe it was AT&T cost cutting? We must make up for that $70 Million we gave Zack Snyder to finish his Justice League. :rofl:

Question, is Bugs in front of any of the other DCAU series and is he SD on those?

4 Likes

If memory serves, he’s at the beginning of every episode of Batman Beyond, Justice League and Justice League Unlimited. I would gather he’s at the beginning of Static Shock and The Zeta Project too, but I haven’t seen those in a while.

4 Likes

He’s always in the opening of Animated movies.:grinning:

4 Likes