Countdown to All-New DC HORROR IMPRINT: Nice House On The Lake, The Conjuring, & More Releasing 6.1.21!

Anyone else decode the decoder ring advert? It says that there will be a message in each book to decode. It will give clues to the Devil Made Me Do It movie.

I enjoyed the main story and the backup story in this book.

3 Likes

I did not, I saw the advertisements and got a laugh out of them and then went to the next page. I will have to check them out!

3 Likes

Whoever thought that Scott Snyder would be the writer for a back up story in a Conjuring comic? That one threw me for a loop.

3 Likes

You have to read every bit. They are funny.

3 Likes

Just went back and did the decoder ring thing.

If only I had a spare eyeball I could get some sweet glasses!

2 Likes

“Don’t delay - get possessed Today” Love it

2 Likes

There’s an article on CBR.com that features an interview with the team behind The Conjuring: The Lover. It gives some info on how the comic links into the movie (coming June 4th!) and a few other tidbits :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey horror fans!

We posted an article yesterday featuring Juliet Bennett Rylah as she dives in to The Conjuring: The Lover and explains a little more about the plot and how it links in with The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It. Check it out below!

4 Likes

I wish I could write as well as Juliet. That was a fantastic summary of the issue with lots of insights into the wider universe.

4 Likes

The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It is on HBOMax today!!! I plan on watching it after I get out of work tonight.

4 Likes

Issue #2 came out. Loved them!

2 Likes

WOW!!! Just finished issue #1. This comic is incredible & I’ve literally just started it-as far as the series goes. Art is outstanding !! Figured I would be in good hands with Tynion but my lord it’s amazing!! Not to mention the storyline (I know it’s just started for me) is fantastic. Sometimes 1 issue is all it takes to know the series is going to be a favorite. This is one of those times, for sure. Already hooked & can’t wait for more. I rarely buy comics. I have a feeling I’ll be purchasing these at some point. Nice House On The Lake, that is…

2 Likes