Cosplay/Mask Attachment Advice

So I’m working on a cosplay (me and my girlfriend figured out a fun DC-themed couples thing for this Halloween).

So my problem is…I have my domino mask. How should I keep it attached to my face? I bought some cheap mounting tape that frankly didn’t work for more than 5 minutes. Should I go for spirit gum? More heavy duty mounting tape like Gorilla or 3M? Hot glue gun?

5 Likes

I’d go with an adhesive made for costuming, just make sure not to put any of that stuff on your eyebrows unless you feel like waxing them.

3 Likes

Hi @KingOfTheWickerPeople! :wave: Spirit Gum will work, and is probably a bit more friendly for beginners and if the item isn’t flexible (usually comes w/ adhesive remover :eyes:). Plus, it should be available pretty much everywhere this time of year. :ghost: Walmart, Amazon, Party City, etc. Here’s this, too!

5 Likes

I ended up going with Spirit Gum. I’ve used it before, it’s pretty inexpensive, and it added up to the $25 I needed to get free shipping for an order. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Post script: I’m happy with how it turned out! We had a great time at the party we went to.

3 Likes

Glad it turned out good, love that picture with the other Jason lol.

2 Likes

They’ve got a lot in common lol.

2 Likes