Cosmic Battle

Between these Two cosmic beings who would win

14 Likes

I vote the Specter. Dr. Manhattan is honestly not that impressive when you think about it. He’s powerful but you just throw some tachyons at him and he becomes a glowing blue Gandhi impersonator that likes to point at things. He’s powerful but I never understood why he gets put on “most powerful” lists above guys like the Presence, Source, and even the Phantom Stranger on some days.

9 Likes

I’m inclined to say the Spectre. It’s hard to say once you get on the level of top-tier reality warpers, but the Spectre’s divine powers seem like they would trump Doctor Manhattan’s theoretically scientifically-derived abilities.

10 Likes

I’m going to say the Specter as well. He’s the host of the Presence, generally understood to be the Wrath of God.

8 Likes

The Spectre, heck he’s working for God. Dr. Manhattan is powerful, but not God powerful.

9 Likes

I’ll be the first to say Dr. Manhatten.

5 Likes

Spectre

5 Likes

Spectre would wipe the floor with him. The dude has no mercy and not one F to give.

7 Likes

I think The Spectre would win because Doc is too much of a passifiest and wouldn’t really fight

7 Likes

There’s regular God and blue God. Blue God all the way.

4 Likes

Spectre. He’s the Will and Judgement of God (who in JLD is a Schnauzer, which is both incredible and hilarious), and Dr. Manhattan just thinks he’s a god sometimes to unfortunate repercussions.

Spectre definitely wins.

6 Likes

The Spector he is God’s vengeance.

4 Likes

Dr. Manhattan easy. It’s simple math Dr. Manhattan > Mr. Mxyzptlk > Spectre.

2 Likes

I lean towards Spectre.

2 Likes

My first instinct was the Spectre, but now I’m thinking Dr Manhattan.

Deities are fickle and works in mysterious ways etc. Would the vengeant hand of God even move preemptively? Would God even care to ensure Spectre’s success or would he just write it off and hand the Specter mantle over to someone else to teach a moral story. Does God even have a good track record in protecting his own given a presumed omnipotence? I don’t know.

3 Likes

The Spectre. Dr. M is still bound by the laws of of physics. The Spectre not so much. So on that basis alone, it’s Spectre.

6 Likes

Wow this would be an Epic battle but I think The Specter edges this one out.

3 Likes

Spectre

2 Likes

I vote for the good Doctor. He essentially is all powerful. He can create life or destroy it with a thought. He also can be anywhere and everywhere at once.

2 Likes

Spectre may have the edge early on when Manhattan didn’t know the ful! extent of his power and still thought like a human

But once Manhattan left his humanity behind there’s basically no stopping him

3 Likes