Convention Sketches

That is very awesome!! I have lots of autographs and when I’m farther along with my collection organization I’ll post some of those as well.

2 Likes

Ragman by Phil Hester.

3 Likes

That’s really cool!

2 Likes

It’s a little light to see as well as I’d like, but this is Joker by Angel Medina.

2 Likes

@Starman814

Edited it a little (just played with lighting and sharpness really)

2 Likes

Oh very cool! Thank you!

2 Likes

How did you earn your “Community Hero” and or “Blue Lantern Corps” titles? I’m curious about the different titles I’ve seen about, and how people ear the badges.

1 Like

!
Lou Ferrigno did a sketch cover
image|281x500

5 Likes

Those are amazing! Those Burchett pieces are especially cool… :slight_smile:

Just got an email from @Applejack & DCU. The 1st X they did it they asked for the community to vote for whom should earn it. Now, they just pick themselves. I’m sure you’ve noticed how heavily (in a good way) they pay attention to everything going on , on this app. There is a page from the 1st X explaining what’s required in their opinion, as to who should receive them. I’d send u a link but I can’t (literally, equipment malfunction) just search How does one become a community hero. Keep in mind that’s not how they do it anymore. However, if u read thru the posts. It will explain everything from how they used to do it, to how they now do it.

2 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Anytime…sorry I couldn’t link u. Their working on it for me but I can’t open or drop links, open or drop videos etc. some tech difficulties but I have everything I need to get by.

1 Like

Time to post a few more!

Batman by Tim Sale

Plastic Man by Pat Gleason

2 Likes