Context menu in My Lists not working

When in a list in My List, the three dot context menu no longer works. Problem appeared in version 3.5. I’m using an iPad with the latest version of iOS.

1 Like

Hey @jginternet.63773! :wave: I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue; thank you for reporting it to us.

If you haven’t already, please try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Uninstall and reinstall the app.
  2. Restart your device.
  3. Clear your cache.
  4. Turn off your ad-blocker.

If none of the above steps work, please reach out to our Technical team here (make sure to include the version and device you are using and the troubleshooting steps you have tried):
yourdcu.com/submit

Unfortunately, community moderators do not have access to your account details or the technical system, so we’re unable to assist further. Please let us know if you find a resolution or have any other unexpected issues; our team will be able to help you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. :slight_smile:

I started having the same problem a few days ago. The 3 dots only seem to work on the new release section and my downloaded books menu all of a sudden.

1 Like

Hey there, thank you for the report, sorry to hear you’re dealing with that! Please follow what @Shayera.Hol has said above and let us know if you need any assistance! :slight_smile:

1 Like