Content You Wouldn't Have Checked Out

I had never really read comics until I got this streaming service. But so far I have read Super Sons: Rebirth, Injustice, Aquaman (2011), Justice League Dark (2011), and Hawkman (2002). So far Aquaman was my favorite.

3 Likes

I also never really thought I would watch any of the movies. But after getting the service, I have watched almost all of them. Ninja Batman was super silly, but Death of Superman was awesome. It is what made me buy Reign of the Supermen, and got me into the newer Justice League movies.

1 Like

Definitely Doom Patrol. I was aware of the title but wasn’t interested enough to dig into it. The Doom Patrol episode of Titans sparked my interest a bit and then that silly/sad episode of YJO raised my interest more. Now I’m watching the show and reading Grant Morrison’s run.

3 Likes

Red Hood And The Outlaws

1 Like

Young Justice was much better than I thought it would be. I really was not interested in checking it out, but was bored, so I tried an episode out anyway.

It was good. Who knew?

What I liked about Young Justice most was that season one starts from an era in comics I knew more about, leads into another era I knew less about in season two, and now, with in the third season, we reach and era I know almost nothing about… which makes it hard to follow sometimes, but helps get me more up to date.

MACJR

1 Like

I have to add the Superboy to my list because I never saw the show on tv and when it came out on DVD I was always like I don’t know if I want to spend so much on something I might not like. Maybe it’s because O grew up with the Post Crisis Superman that didn’t have Superboy but I’ve never been s big SB fan. I like SB now way more than in the past.

1 Like

Superboy and Krypto stories were fun to read when I was a kid. Removing him from the DC universe really did mess up a lot of things. They tried to plug all the holes, but there are still glaring gaps here and there.

It was Superboy and the Legion of Superheroes for me. Not Legion of Superheroes (with a young Superman). Some might even question what a young adult was doing hanging out with a bunch of younger kids so much of the time.

MACJR

1 Like

Oh my goodness! I am deep diving into this amazing DCU App like it’s my jobbie job (& it’s not, oops!)
Okay, Justice League Outsider’s. Never Would Have looked twice! Guess What? Love it now & have been watching all of it that is there! Great Thread. Thanks!

1 Like