Constantine

Constantine TV show IMDb
not the movie with Keanu Reeves and Shia LaBeouf.

1 Like

Totally agree Behemoth similar to what they did with Doom Patrol for Titans

1 Like

@timelady365.32923 That was Zed the psychic artist in Constantine season 1.

1 Like

The series is not coming back. No network or streaming platform would spend the money to revive a series that is 5 years old and that not a lot of people watched the first time around.

Do not believe anything you read on We’ve Got This Covered. They are known purveyors of BS.

1 Like

Like the “Bright Side”, “5-Minute Crafts”, or “TroomTroom” people on YouTube.

1 Like

Damn digfic no need to be a drag. You’re literally bringing everyone down just to appear “right”. It really doesn’t matter if the show is coming back, this was a discussion if people would like to see its return and what they would like to see. You don’t further the discussion or add to it by trying to kill it. I don’t understand why some people on here are so focused on adding nothing but rude comments so they can appear more knowledgeable.

2 Likes

Digific has every right to be wrong when expressing his/her opinion. Constantine is a perfect fit for the DCU regardless of how long the original show has been cancelled.

2 Likes

Anything is possible, you can’t say that no network or company would invest in a five year old show because look at Young Justice. If there is enough demand from the fans and enough will to make it happen it can definitely be brought back. I mean they added Constantine too The legends of tomorrow show more and he is pretty popular and if he gains more and more fans and those fans want more Constantine, at a certain point DC will have to give them what they want or suffer. :100:

2 Likes

I hope they bring it back as an original on here! The darker tone shows on here have taken seem like they would be perfect for Constantine!

3 Likes

I’d love to see a new Constantine with Matt Ryan, but not on the CW. I wanted him on Legends of Tomorrow so badly, but this season has been so silly, and I wouldn’t want his show to be that light. Bring it to the DC Universe!

1 Like