Constantine

Just read an article that the show might come back. Do you agree that it should? What do you hope to see? I hope they bring it back and finish up the first season’s plot

12 Likes

I was very much looking forward to seeing Jim Corrigan become The Spectre on that show.

2 Likes

Ya that woulda been way cool but I’m pretty sure that actor is lobo in the upcoming season of krypton. Its not a 23 episode season tho so hopefully they bring him back.

Omg yes!!! I’ve wanted that show back forever!!

1 Like

As long as they keep Matt Ryan as Constantine, it’s all good.

3 Likes

Oh man, I love that show. I think it was much better than the “Constantine” movie with Keanu Reeves and Shia LaBeouf.

3 Likes

Yeah I think it’d work well if they brought it back.

2 Likes

Love to see it back. Imo, it was the best of DC on tv.

2 Likes

As long it’s not on the CW channel

3 Likes

It’s a rumor from a non-official source. So take it with a grain of salt. I would say if you’re going to bring it back, develop it for an edgier audience on DC Universe. Don’t handicap it for network TV and The CW.

5 Likes

I would want the continuation of S1 but the darker FX of CW.

4 Likes

Yes djariya that’s why I said I heard they MIGHT bring it back, not “Constantine is definitely coming back”.

2 Likes

I’d be very open to it coming back or some iteration of Constantine atleast on this service just because they won’t have as many restrictions when it comes to TV. It gives writers more freedom. Also the more live action original shows on here the better.

3 Likes

Yes and they need to introduce Zatanna asap

6 Likes

Yes! Totally agree:)

4 Likes

If Constantine comes back, Zatanna “needs” to be in it! Though, I would not be opposed to Sara Lance also having a notable role in the series. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

They should have a Swamp Thing episode if they have a new season.

5 Likes

Totally agree behemoth, they can use it to plant the seeds for the return

2 Likes

I think was Zatanna in S1? I cannot remember.

Constantine IMDb
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt3489184/

1 Like