Constantine TV show

is that a thing that’s actually happening???

I don’t think so. I’m reading the current series, and none of the old stuff is mentioned. I talked to one comic book retailer, and there is a panel that looks at all of the Constantines in the universe, and there is a drawing of Keanu Reeves.

Constantine is the only DC movie I’ve never seen. I owned it for close to a decade & never watched it. CW is my Constantine, it’s the only one I know & he’s perfect for the part. I appreciate everything your saying. I think u hit on something as far as the way they advertise today makes an enormous difference. They can put a show in your eye-line pretty much all day if they want. I actually always heard the movie was good, but I fell asleep @ the exact same part probably 10xs in a row. Right when girl falls thru that glass, every time. Also, on the flip side of it. Social media has saved a ton of shows from certain death, or even brought em completely back. YJ, Firefly etc. So u might have a better shot now b/c of tech then u would’ve even 7-8 yrs ago. I was for sure that Legends was going to become JLD. I mean they add Constantine & then switch to battling dark magic from then on. I was positive I was right. Never happened.

1 Like

I just typed at the bottom & basically we’ve had the same idea for a while. How could they not have done that yet? I was telling anyone who would listen, Legends is gonna spin off or become JLD. That was b4 Constantine was added. I was thinking ok they just ended with a dark magic theme. Then the next season they add him & strictly fight black magic. I was thinking I knew it here we go. I couldn’t believe it didn’t happen that year. Let alone still hasn’t.

1 Like