Constantine Season Series renewal

I would love to see Constantine get a few more seasons under it’s belt. It was one of the best D.C. series to date. I’m so bummed out that ut got chopped so early after the first season. It needs to bring the cast back and give the fans what they want. Preferably as a web series so to keep it gritty and dark. That way it won’t take away the essence of the series or character that is John Constantine.

16 Likes

Constantine was the best DC live action TV series we’ve ever seen :+1:

10 Likes

I agree, and it could be a great way to have a JLD type show😁

5 Likes

A new Constantine show for this app could be really good!

5 Likes

I enjoyed that show. It would be cool if renewed. Where they can go is limitless.

3 Likes

It has to be after crisis crossover next year. Link all. Of dc media. So Matt Ryan can reprise his role. Pretty plz. Thus also helping raven on titans. And Wally west can join titans (same actor from flash series. Make it all dc universe. Boom.

4 Likes

I just had the same thought. Id love to see this show and even the rest of the Arrowverse on here. The rest of the shows can stay on CW and eventually stream reruns here while new shows like Constantine season 2 and other spinoffs can be originals on here.

4 Likes

have you binged season 1 on here? Aren’t we basically getting Constantine for this whole season of Legends???

i think so i only watched episode 1 and thought how does he not have a season 2 i know hes on legends of tomorrow but hopefully he gets a new season his show is very intense

1 Like

Yeah, we are getting him on Legends. I don’t want to see him having to share screen time with all those list characters. I want to see him in a series where he operates in a demon and angel magic based world.

1 Like

I’d love to see a new Constantine season, immediately!

1 Like

My friend would probably sign up for the app just to watch that :joy: i say bring it back

1 Like