Constantine revival

the show Constantine was cancelled by nbc but it’s should have a revival and and it should be pick up by DC Universe I need y’all to spread the word to everybody for #ConstantineRevival so we can need support to bring this show back If y’all are fans to this the show spread the word

3 Likes

They’ve pretty much continued plots from the show on Legends of Tomorrow…specifically John finding Astra in Hell and what that’s done to her.

1 Like

Agreed. I would love it more focused on him because he is amazing! Constantine in Legends of tomorrow makes him… I don’t know…

1 Like

Just saying, Matt Ryan is the perfect John Constantine. Would happily watch him playing the petty dabbler for years to come if it ever got to that point.

3 Likes

Agreed. I enjoyed seeing him on LOT and seeing his storylines not being completely forgotten, but after then going back to watch the original series on DC Universe I would like to see more follow up on the other cast members. He will not get his full attention on LOT even though I love the show as there are quite a few people to follow.

2 Likes