Congratulations to the Joker Film for hitting 1 Billion

So happy to hear that Joker hit 1 Billion at the Box Office. Did you see it? Did you like it? Would you like to see a sequel?

5 Likes

:joker_hv_1::clap:
“Warner Bros/Village Roadshow/Bron Studios’ Joker is dancing across the $1B global box office mark today, becoming the first R-rated movie ever to the milestone.” (From Deadline)
It got 1Bill without being released in China too!

2 Likes

I really enjoyed it. I had no clue what to expect but I was there every step of the way on Arthur’s descent. I’m not sure how others felt, but when he has a big moment at the end involving blood, I had that same feeling when I first saw The Godfather and Michael embraced what he fought so long not to be. It was a gut punch, but it was executed so well.

Not bad for a movie many tried to scare us into not seeing.

1 Like

I can’t believe it did that well without China. That’s huge!

4 Likes

Well said. I pretty much agree. I do need to see it again. There was a couple that was kinda talking almost throughout the whole movie, so I had some trouble really focusing on the film.

1 Like

Oh that’s the absolute worst! I don’t get people who treat the theatre like their home.

1 Like

yeah that is really awesome!

2 Likes

It’s def huge. I honestly thought it was gonna need Chinas help to hit 1Bil but nope!

1 Like

Wanted to share this dope breakdown visual from THR!

1 Like

I’m still on the fence about a sequel. If it does happen I’ll def check it out tho and it seems likely that one is coming and more! Here’s the headline/byline, sorry couldn’t post the link

2 Likes

Oops :joker_hv_2:

1 Like

The Joker was So Dark and So Perfect. Both the script and the execution by Juaquin was just right on the head.

2 Likes