Congratulations Joaquin Phoenix! šŸ†

Ya congrats on being a complete nut job Joaquin Phoenix, nice crazy rant there about cows, and good job not thanking anyone involved in the movie. It is as if he never stepped out of his character and has permanently gone insane. Movie was top knotch an well deserved but it would be nice for a change if this leftist party called the oscars was done away with, or just keep it to handing out trophies, and telling each other how special they are for being actors. Someone should probably thank Warn Bros. for not screwing up The Joker as well, as was done with Birds of Prey.

2 Likes

He deserves it. I hope they have him do cameos Iā€™m the DC black label movies and that they eventually do a team upā€¦I donā€™t really think they should do a sequel but heā€™s so well recieved and honoredā€¦I think they oughta do a live action scarecrow, have joker cameo and have it be where he gets his Joker toxinsā€¦have the pattibat battison be the protagonist lol

Is applejack adcdaily cast member??? Is this amy dallenā€¦
? ā€¦ I wonderā€¦ what if the dcdaily cast members low key spoke on the forums??? Lol

2 Likes

Nope sheā€™s not Amy Dallen from DC Daily, As far as I know from a podcast, her voice is different then Amy, she also recently took a picture of a plants with her reflection in window, sheā€™s not Amy Dallen.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The Oscars Twitter feed was all about people trashing joker

Theyā€™re here somewhere lol, are you Sam Humphreys? Lol

1 Like

The speech was far from weird. Itā€™s very relevant and extremely necessary. Going vegan is the only way to heal the planet. Watch earthlings narrated by Phoenix to learn why.

1 Like

Well said! #vegan4life

@Behemoth I certain itā€™s you who doesnā€™t know what youā€™re talking about. Murdering innocent animals is not only unethical, but it also devistating the planet. ANIMAL AGRIBUSINESS IS ACCELERATING THE 6TH MASS EXTINCTION EVENT ON EARTH. Please do your research before relying on cowboys as your source of information. #govegan

LOL! No Iā€™m not, If I was I wouldnā€™t be on here that much since Sam is busy filming DC Daily episodes and writing comics. :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to DC Universe and I do respect your opinion so Iā€™m moving on now,:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry. But Iā€™m not into political debates.

1 Like

Just a friendly reminder about our Community Guideline #1 ** Be respectful of fellow members.** Please share your opinions in a constructive way and refrain from rude, insulting, demeaning, or inflammatory posts. Participate in good faith; criticisms are a part of the greater conversation, but users that participate solely to denigrate the community or its interests will be acted upon.

While we understand and appreciate that certain topics can bring about a lot of passion and emotion, we must remember that everyone is entitled to their own opinions and we will remain respectful to each other.

5 Likes

Also, WAY TO GO JOAQUIN!!

5 Likes

Saving animals and the planet isnā€™t political. Itā€™s necessary for future generations.

1 Like

Facts!

2 Likes

Man, I knew this was gonnaā€™ get heated. So thatā€™s why Iā€™m stayinā€™ out!

Glad he won though.

2 Likes

Wow I havenā€™t found a place to watch it yet. Itā€™s gotta be on YouTube by now. I had to read your transcript b/c I was dying to hear what he said. I literally (my generationā€™s literally meaning (f)actually to invent a new word) have tears running down my face. Absolute genius & sad in all the right places. River Phoenix was one of my favorite people. Stand by me, The thing called love, Indiana Jones etc. etc. plus a great musician. I almost got a River Phoenix tattoo when I turned 18. Thatā€™s how much I loved him. Awesome to see his brother doing so well & referencing him. Thatā€™s a beautiful lyric.

3 Likes

First of many I hope

1 Like

People think that it hurts society (insert We live ina society joke here). ANd it did hurt society, like rock and roll did, like metal did, like video games and movies with blood in them. Scarface saw the collapse of civilizationa s we know it.

Its similar to the satanic panic of the 80s and 90s, except this time it appears to be from people who were causing that distress now ant others to not make things because of their ā€œharmfulā€ effects.

1 Like