Completed Justice League Action Figure Collection

Due to the Cyber Monday sale I was finally able to complete JL action figure collection!!!

14 Likes

Well I hope your’s are all in good shape. I bought them around 4 months ago and had to resend half of them. I had to resend the batman and MM ones 3 times and they still sent me defected ones. I have given up on the DCUshop.

Mine are staying in package, so I may not have any issues as they look good in package!

1 Like

ah a person with will power. I am not strong enough :rofl:
Well congrats anyways!

1 Like

How cool, @PrincessAmethyst! Is there anywhere special you plan to put these beauties?

2 Likes

Anywhere I decide to put them will be special as most of them were given to me by this wonderful service, so I will always have wonderful thoughts and memories attached to them! I am putting them for now in my home office. I have a group of plainnwood shelves they are going to go on for now so that I can see them regularly.

1 Like

Awesome Congrats

2 Likes

Picked these up when I first joined up here. In fact, they were the main reason I joined initially. I got lucky with the quality control issues - all the paint is clean and the joints are fine. Only flaw on my set is John Stewart’s left eye looks off. Some accessories would have been nice - Hawkgirl’s mace, Batman’s batarang, etc. They skimped on a couple figures - Wonder Woman doesn’t have the stars on the back of her shorts and Aquaman is missing the fins on the back of his legs. All in all, very happy with the figures though. Very good sculpts and likenesses to the shows character designs and the packaging is top notch.

1 Like

Those are nice, as @Aquamon said, you have more control then me. Mine get their photo taken in box, then removed as soon as I get em & shelved.

2 Likes