complete series

When are we going to get complete comic series I hate getting caught up and not being able to finish

1 Like

I’m not sure we are. They don’t want to post complete stories here because then you won’t pay for the actual books. So we get one or two issues as a “teaser” to go out and buy the rest of the story. Case in point, I was reading through “New Teen Titans” and made it up to issue #17 before the series was pulled. How can they make money on the Omnibus and trades if we read it on here? I get that to a certain degree with stories like “Dark Knight Returns” and “All Star Superman” that are big money-makers n trade, but series like “All-Star Squadron” and “Infinity Inc.” haven’t been collected (yet) and the only place I can read them is here, but “Squadron” goes from issue #10 to #50. Guess those missing forty issues in between aren’t important. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

There has been enormous feedback regarding the comics on the service. We are having a lot of conversations that we are excited to bring to the table in the near future. Stay tuned!

6 Likes

But when is soon? Christmas? Best Christmas gift anyone on these threads can get?

3 Likes

Jeremy_G that just doesn’t make sense considering Marvel puts all their comics on their service. A service like this isn’t for hardcore readers. They’ll go buy hard copies no matter what. This service is for casual readers who feel like $2-3 for one comic is too much and would rather pay the flat rate on here since we don’t care to own the actual hard copy

1 Like

I was excited when you first said soon but that was a while ago. At this point not even sharing a timeline of future plans is not good business. I preordered and check every day to see what new comics are available and usually it isn’t anything new.
I really want to recommend DC Universe to friends but right now I tell people not to subscribe until the comics section is figured out.

2 Likes