Comparing DC Mods to Star Trek

One thing I notice, DC Mods are a lot like Commander of the starship on Star Trek, when I have a questions or need help, they either help or sent me a link to the customer service which they are the Captain of the ship. Maybe I’ve watch way too many episode of Best of both world 2 part episode too many times!
I still have many questions to ask, do I keep asking DC Mods a question or Customer service? I don’t want to keep bothering both, since they are probably too busy.

1 Like

I affectionately like to refer to myself as a robot lawyer, but I like this comparison much more.

Rule of thumb: If you are having technical or payment issues, Customer Service is your crew. If you have a question about content/shows/tv/comics/dates/sweepstakes/casting/encyclopedia, we can help with that (even if the answer is “we don’t know/we can’t answer that yet”).

To use your analogy, Customer Service is like sickbay- if you’re hurt, you don’t waste time showing the Commanders your wounds. You go to where the tools are. Of course, the Commanders are capable of saying “Ack that looks bad, head to sickbay”, but if you know that’s what they’re going to say anyway you might as well just go there.

2 Likes

ROTFL! Love the comparison from costumers service to sickbay! Thankyou Applejack! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No problem! Also, helping is what the mods are here for, and we’re happy to do it- we kinda like it, in fact! So don’t worry about “bothering” us :slight_smile: If we don’t answer, it’s probably because we were busy elsewhere and it slipped through the cracks, or it looks like a Community Hero helped answered the question already :slight_smile:

1 Like

Reiker 4 eva!

1 Like