Community to Go Dark Wednesday, October 9th, Refresh October 23rd

Are we still going to be able to watch and read on here?

4 Likes

Updated are always good.
Can’t wait for the nu stuff.
GG DCU

2 Likes

Yes, Jeremy, if you mean reading the books. Once you download the update on 10/9, the Community section will be replaced with a “Coming Soon,” not the whole app.

4 Likes

Umm can we still watch our shows? I mean after all…we’re paying for the subscription.

1 Like

@kissinger.cj2012.68320, of course! This is only regarding the Community section of the service, which is otherwise accessible without a paid subscription :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@nu52, for desktop as well as mobile, yes! The application overall will be effected. This will also impact the comments on TV/Film/Comics.

2 Likes

@DuelinDroopies GG.

1 Like

I will be so sad when it all goes dark for two whole weeks.

1 Like

Well, I’ve never visited our community and said “this is pretty cool, but can’t there be MORE?” Now after seeing the intended upgrades, I realize I should have. Great job, guys!

6 Likes

Clubs? I’m so excited!!!

5 Likes

How long will this take?

1 Like

What about the rare occasion of having an issue with another individual here? Will there be a way to block or report?

2 Likes

Yay! :tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Glad to see they are always improving the DC Universe app. Looking forward to the updates!

5 Likes

Alright a party!!

3 Likes

Sounds amazing cant wait

2 Likes

Nice I might be here more often now

3 Likes

Very cool stuff. Would love to read what the actors and creators have to say.

2 Likes

Just got the notification for this and thought it was the app its self not working. Glad to hear you guys are updating the app. My favorite place to watch TV shows and movies! Ps when does the new wonder women movie come out on here?

4 Likes

Clubs??? Can I start a gang? Don’t mess with the Motherboxers y’all

11 Likes