Community Meet Up Thread

If anyone is ever in Atlantis, let me know in advance. I would love to meet up; I’ll give you a tour of the kingdom and ensure that you’re well taken care of. :00_aquaman:

5 Likes

Me, pick meee! I’m looking to relocate, can you advise me about where I should move? I want nice green scenery, preferably away from humans.

6 Likes

Well if you want green, Tritonis is the way to go. That is where all the Mer-people tend to live. :00_aquaman:

6 Likes

Can I buy myself a small farm down there?

5 Likes

A fish farm :00_aquaman:

6 Likes

Seaweed? :thinking:

5 Likes

Oh yes, absolutely! Plenty of seaweed to go around :00_aquaman:

5 Likes

Father… recommended the Trench… nice and dark… no sun during day… may visit soon…

5 Likes

@DC89 @Cradle2theGabe and I were just discussing a community meet up. Who would be up for having a few across the country?

Maybe one in CA, one in TX, two on the East coast, one north, one south, and one somewhere in the middle of everything?

8 Likes

That sounds like a plan. I would suggest Columbia, MO, St. Louis, or Chicago as possible meet-up spots. They’re all fairly centrally located and are big cities with plenty of amenities.

4 Likes

Sounds good to me, those are all out of my radius.

For those who are around the east coast, how about Charlotte, NC and Trenton, NJ? Those might be too close.

5 Likes

I could maybe do CA or TX…

4 Likes

I’m east coast in sunny southern New England. NJ is doable. NC and Chicago are a bit of a hike, but not impossible.

4 Likes

I could do NJ. Don’t want to drive too far sorry

3 Likes

Copy and pasted from a different thread. The meet up bit is near the end.

This is more about me than I’d normally share but this is important.

My local comic store is closing, the owner is retiring as soon as he can for personal reasons. Foundation’s Edge in North Carolina. They have the largest selection of back issues on the east coast. (Or at least they did the last time anyone bothered counting). Everything in the store is between 30 and 50% off. The place is for sale for about 75k in case anyone wants to own a comicbook store.

I’m just letting the community know in case someone else lives close enough to help a local store go out with a bang. If you do swing by and want to meet another member, let me know and I’ll drop by as well if I’m able. They close in June regardless of what they’ve sold.

5 Likes

Dallas Texas

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/poll-vault-polls-16/3419771/463?u=thebatgirlofnml

5 Likes

Not much of a meet-up yet

Unless Yall are meeting up somewhere else.

5 Likes