Community Hero Haul | Extremely Appreciative

Congratulation, and getting a action figure of Wonder Woman being sign by Susan Eisenberg has be the coolest thing for you! :grinning:

4 Likes

Congrats!

4 Likes

Congratulations. This is the best service ever. I don’t know any other service that rewards their members with gifts like these.

Enjoy your new stuff.

4 Likes

Wooh, that is a good haul. That’s pretty cool!

4 Likes

Wowsers!!! Great box of treasures ya got there. Congratulations!

5 Likes

Very Very Awesome
Congrats

4 Likes

Congratulations, @nu52! So happy to see everything arrived and reached you well, and even happier to hear how much you liked it! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

another late-ish Congratulations!! Very well deserved!

5 Likes

So cool! Very happy for you, well deserved.

Though now there’s this itching part in the back of my mind wondering if the package on my figure was signed and I didn’t notice it…:open_mouth:

5 Likes

Well deserved. Congrats @nu52!

4 Likes

Congratulations, @nu52! Your contributions to this Community as a whole are as special and unique as you are. You inspire hope and happiness and we couldn’t imagine this Community without you in it.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart and enjoy your well-deserved presents!

PPB :green_heart: :green_heart:

5 Likes

@capo-mage You’re too kind! Wonder Woman is my favorite figure from the line as well. Thank you so much!

@Reaganfan78 Thanks, and it is THE coolest! I still can’t believe it.

Thanks!@TheBatgirlofNML

@scarie2010.15620 You’re right! Definitely will enjoy these. I have already started reading Goddess Mode :smiley:

@Behemoth It’s super cool. I honestly would have been happy with just the letter that came with the gifts.

7 Likes

@ralphsix Thank you, treasures is a great way of describing them!

@NYJt3 Thanks :batman_hv_5: :+1:

I love it! Thank so much. It seriously brightened up my week @MissInkBlot

@AntLeon Aww thanks, but also thank you for having read JL: Gods & Monsters with me which made me want to start World of Wonder.

@Jay_Kay Thank you for always making time for as many clubs as you can in one given week. You’re a club MVP! Don’t fret, because with your keen eye, I doubt you’d miss something important like that.

Thank you! I can’t wait for more DC Pride events because your input is always so awesome! @stefanie.murr7

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell Thank you from the bottom of my heart. When I think of special and unique, the mods are definitely up there. Y’all all have your signature styles and are all awesome in your own ways.

7 Likes

@nu52 Very well deserved, great gifts as well , I love that New Frontier 15th anniversary edition.

4 Likes

The New Frontier 15th is really gorgeous in person. Darwyn Cooke is forever one of the greats. I’m scared of opening it and ruining it :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

:clinking_glasses: Cheers to you! …and that fantastical Wonder Woman & New Frontier. Awesome. Congrats.

4 Likes

I don’t think i knew the JL:G&M read and watch was the World of Wonder catalyst. But for all you do for the Community is why you are the God(s) to my Monster(s).

4 Likes

Congrats @nu52!

3 Likes

Same!

3 Likes

Very cool! Congratulations!!!

4 Likes