Community Hero Haul | Extremely Appreciative

Thank you, @Applejack, all of the mods, and DC Universe. This is such an amazing batch of gifts. I don’t even want to open the New Frontier 15th Anniversary book, it’s so pretty. I don’t even want to touch the Wonder Woman figure signed by SUSAN EISENBERG.

Full List of Gifts:

• Justice League Animated Wonder Woman Action Figure - Signed by Susan Eisenberg

• Absolute DC: The New Frontier 15th Anniversary Edition

• Goddess Mode - Two Copies

• Batwoman: Haunted Tides

• Birds of Prey: Huntress

• DC Universe Pin & DC Universe Pop Socket

• Harley Quinn Pin

Glad to be considered a valued community member with all of the rest of you that have already been awarded and those that will be awarded in the future.

blue lantern

44 Likes

Awesome!!!

5 Likes

Congrats @nu52. Well deserved :grin:

5 Likes

All those items are awesome on their own, but getting an action figure signed by THE Wonder Woman herself? Holy crap, that’s beyond amazing! Congratulations! :smiley:

7 Likes

That is so rocking. Well deserved for, among other things, leading a great World of Wonder Club

6 Likes

Congrats @nu52! I can think of no one more deserving. Enjoy your gifts.

4 Likes

I’m so happy it arrived safely! I was worried bc of that WW figure :slight_smile:

Long overdue @nu52! I thought you had received this prize 3x over, and was shocked that somehow it slipped through the cracks. You’ve been with us since the beginning (almost 2 years now, what?!) making the community an amazing place to be, and it was important you received a prize that communicated that. Enjoy!

9 Likes

That’s amazing! Congrats @nu52 that signed figure is so cool.

4 Likes

Look at that BOUNTY!

5 Likes

@superberk Sure is! :smiley:

@moro Thanks a lot!

@arkhamassassin I know! THE Wonder Woman that was a huge factor in my love for Wonder Woman

@msgtv Aww thank you and thank you for being a big part of World of Wonder

@TravisMorgan That’s way kind! Thank you.

@khristian012 Thanks! The signed figure is definitely special.

@Applejack I was overjoyed when I opened up the package. Thank you so much for your kind words. Crazy to think it’s almost been 2 years as if the pre-launch special on Youtube wasn’t just yesterday.

@Bukdiah Right? Feeling really spoiled :exploding_head:

11 Likes

Happy to play in World of Wonder, 1 issue left for this week

5 Likes

Congrats! That’s awesome!

5 Likes

N! U! 52! N! U! 52!

With such a chantable name, it’s a good thing you’ve earned chanting or it’d be wasted! Congratulations!!!

7 Likes

Actually, I think you’re one of the people often thought of as a hero around this place.

6 Likes

@nu52 that’s awesome, congratulations.

3 Likes

Congratulations @nu52! Those are wonderful gifts to add to your collection! My package also arrived yesterday and I have been in heaven with my new Batman books and Harley figure. Enjoy! :grinning:

5 Likes

@nu52 A well deserved acknowledgement! You’re a pillar of this community and we truly appreciate everything you do here. :green_heart:

6 Likes

Autographed Wonder Woman, that’s awesome. Congratulations!

4 Likes

Thank you, fellow Wonder Woman fan! :smiley: @WonderWoman_85

@biff_pow Your chanting skills are unparalleled! Thank you.

@MisfitCMJ That’s very kind of you to say! Thank you.

Thanks so much :smiley: @rwk

@KeyFamily Oh my gosh, just looked at your loot and that’s such an amazing batch of gifts you got! Love the Harley statue.

@BestBeastBoy That means a lot coming from a mod because those are my same thoughts about all of y’all!

Thank you! I’m still so happy about it :smiley: @Beagle

7 Likes

Just found this. That’s unreal & well deserved. I just got that JL complete set. WW is the only character that has her own shelf in my collection. As soon as I got that JL WW, it was, instantly my favorite. Signed by Eisenberg. Just WOW!!! Congrats. Awesome haul for an awesome person!!!

5 Likes