Community Gift Exchange #3!

@DickGraysonTheBoyFriendWonder
Pick your poison.

1 Like

@_UnderScore if you will look at the third post, it’s a list of likes and dislikes that anyone can edit! It looks like you aren’t on the list, it’s not necessary, but you’ll find @DickGraysonTheBoyFriendWonder‘s likes and dislikes there!

(If that’s what you’re asking for)

1 Like

I don’t if I’m too late but sign me up please.
Likes:Teen Titans, The Red Death (duh), The Flash, Stargirl, Batman, and the Joker.
Dislikes: The Legends, and Batwoman.

I am new to this, quick question? Are we posting our gift here or in some other way?

1 Like

In a “Party” topic.

Or you could PM it or post it here.

It’s up to you.

Do you have any more questions?

12:16am 7/7/2020

2 Likes

@AliDCNotLetMeLogin is very good at this.

Also, I believe it’s too late. You can ask @TheRealDetectiveChimp about it though. I’m not entirely sure.

@AliDCNotLetMeLogin, I present to you, bum bum buuuuuum Big Head Jessica!

7 Likes

@Broken-Knight I finished your Cassandra.

9 Likes

this is probably your finest work

Holy… that is absolutely remarkable! Thank you so much I am almost finished with your art gift as well. I should have it done either today or tomorrow.

2 Likes

@DickGraysonTheBoyFriendWonder

I was off today and got this done. I ‘hope’ it’s on par with what you were looking for. Special thanks to Simone Biles for having endless pictures in existence of her doing rad things.

9 Likes

Oh my gosh this is amazing!! I’m actually working on yours now

3 Likes

Wow!

Thanks AHQ! :smiley:

2:57pm 7/9/2020

1 Like

No, rush. I’m glad you like it. I know we didn’t have a deadline, but I still tried to do it fairly quickly. I just held onto it for a couple days too, because I wasn’t sure how or where we were presenting them. Also I was going to fill up the page and really make a scene that’s why I had the borders there. However I’m not clear on the rules so I just kept it as her.

2 Likes

I really hope you like it…it’s the first time I have used watercolor in about a year

9 Likes

That’s awesome. Love that you broke out of your comfort zone.

4 Likes

I also used a little chalk pastels as well

3 Likes

Sorry this is a day late @ambitioushero123.86313! I also drew you Cass, (I started it before you made me Cass as well I swear). I hope you like it, it was my first time drawing her.

7 Likes

No worries she looks good. This was my first time drawing Cass too. Thank you, I love her colors.

3 Likes