Community Gift Exchange #3!

Recently I was given the permission from our communitie’s favorite bug under the rug @AnonymousHQ to host a third community gift exchange. Tell me if you want to participate along with your DC likes and Dc dislikes. I will randomly asign gift givers in TWO DAYS so you better tell me and quick!

10 Likes

as promised @AliDCNotLetMeLogin

2 Likes

AnonymousHQ: likes anything Batman related, loooooves Batgirl (Stephanie brown). Enjoys Teen Titans.

TheRealDetectiveChimp Batman, Detective Chimp of course!, the whole Bat-family combined, and Dislikes John Constantine.

6044: Super sons, the original dc superhero girls, teen titans, Cassie Sandsmark, young justice, Supergirl, Jessica Cruz, Batgirl, non orphan Cassandra Cain

DrewWorldOrder Likes: Nightwing, Green Lantern ( any except Guy), Wonder Twins, Young Justice, Ambush Bug, Vixen, Zatanna, Beast Boy

Dislikes: Guy Gardner, Superman, Joke

Angel.Azrael Likes: Mainly Bats stuff, Azrael, Tim Drake, Cassandra Cain, Bane and Scarecrow. Also, Sinestro, Raven and Birds of Prey

Dislikes: Cyborg and Green Arrow.

RobArt471 Likes: Flash, Black Adam, Hal Jordan/John Stewart GL, Bronze Tiger, Captain Cold, Riddler and Apache Chief(inuk chuk!)

Dislikes: Nothing really. I love art no matter the character or subject matter.

cici
Likes: TBH I’m really not picky, but anything SuperBat related, Nightwing, Hawkgirl, Aquaman, Superman X and/or anything from the LOSH animated series, would be much appreciated :metal:
Dislikes: none

ambitioushero123.86313
Like: Wally West, Donna Troy, Red Hood, Cassandra Cain, Constantine(Matt Ryan version)
Dislike: Wonder Girl(Cassandra Sandsmark), Iris West

stefanie.m Likes: Etrigan/Jason Blood, Kate Kane, Constatine, animated JL, killer croc, Damian Wayne, Super sons, Flash, Harley, Midnighter, Apollo, Lex, King Shark (hq version or assault on arkham version), JL dark

Dislikes: Superman

Goldk
Likes: Superman, Wonder Woman, Legion of Superheroes, Swamp Thing, Etrigan, Teen Titans. Really pretty open to most anything except…
Dislikes: (really too strong a word how about would not prefer) Joker, Batman, also not really a fan of the modern armor concept. much more a traditionalist.

Z-A-C Cool.

Likes: Superman, Jack Kirby’s fourth world, justice league dark, Etrigan…most things DC actually.

Dislikes: Joker ( except Batman TAS…and few other versions.)

Broken-Knight
Likes: Basically anything Batman related particularly Red Hood, Cassandra Cain, and Azrael.
Dislikes: Harley Quinn

DickGraysonTheBoyFriendWonder

Likes: Batman Family (favorites Batman, Catwoman, Alfred, Dick Grayson, and Barbra Gordon), Jessica Cruz, Zatanna, and anything Blue Lantern related

Dislikes: Penguin, Gordon G Godfrey, and Tim Burton’s Batman

Jdebottis
Likes: Plastic man, Swamp Thing, Creeper, any version of the Question, Zatanna, The Heckler, Any random Dial H hero

Meh’s: the bat family, I have no actual dislikes, but they get plenty of love

RedDeath_Earth13
Likes: The Red Death (duh), The Flash, Batman, Teen Titans, Deathstroke, Stargirl, Joker, and Starfire.

Dislikes: The Legends, and Batwoman.

@Miss.Face-Peeley-Pants

3 Likes

Not at all! And sign me up Doc!
Likes: Batman, Detective Chimp of course!, the whole Bat-family combined
Dislikes: I am sorry if I offend anyone by saying this but John Constantine

2 Likes

Note that I dislike John Constantine

1 Like

This is a mess, should we late longer @AnonymousHQ, Do you mind tagging the @DCFanArtClub @CynicalPink

3 Likes

@DCFanArtClub Hey guys! Some of our club members are organizing a gift exchange! If you haven’t participated in one in the past, it’s pretty simple! You’ll be randomly assigned a person to create for, and likewise, someone else will create something for you. Have fun!

9 Likes

I’m down. :smiley: fun idea!

Likes: Etrigan/jason blood, Kate Kane, Constatine, animated JL, killer croc, Damian Wayne, Super sons (so dang cute)

Dislikes: Superman

3 Likes

Oh this is awesome! We gift art? I’d like to join if that’s cool

Likes: TBH I’m really not picky, but anything SuperBat related, Nightwing, Hawkgirl, Aquaman, Superman X and/or anything from the LOSH animated series, would be much appreciated :metal:

4 Likes

Maybe my brain is not functioning this late but what’s LOSH?

1 Like

Oh sorry, Legion of Super Heros
Link

3 Likes

Welcome @stefanie.m, @cici!

Add your likes and dislikes here!
Hi, @Angel.Azrael, @Z-A-C!

10:53pm 7/3/2020

11:34pm

3 Likes

Excuse me while I just go…
tenor (3)

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: no worries! Haha

3 Likes

This sounds fun. I’ll like to participate.

Likes: Mainly Bats stuff, Azrael, Tim Drake, Cassandra Cain, Bane and Scarecrow. Also, Sinestro, Raven and Birds of Prey

Dislikes: Cyborg, Green Arrow.

3 Likes

Hey, the third post is a wiki that anyone can edit, so put your likes and dislikes on that please! :stuck_out_tongue:
@Angel.Azrael
@Z-A-C
@cici
@stefanie.m

4 Likes

I’m in

Likes: Nightwing, Green Lantern ( any except Guy), Wonder Twins, Young Justice, Ambush Bug, Vixen, Zatanna, Beast Boy

Dislikes: Guy Gardner, Superman, Joker

2 Likes

@Z-A-C , @cici and @stefanie.m you will all be geniuses like me if you added to the third post!

3 Likes

It really be like that though lol

1 Like

So are we getting our assignments Tomorrow?

1 Like