Community Event Highlights: Week of 9/27 - Welcoming in Wonder Woman Month!

Happy Monday!

October is the month of Wonder Woman, so make sure you’re prepared for a month of wonder!

Before that, we have a whole week of content planned for you this week! There’s always a Watch-Along to suit everyone as well as a ton of discussion topics to sink your teeth into.

Let’s take a look at what’s in store:

LIVE EVENTS

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27th

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29th

• Trivia Tuesday Wednesday!
    Supervillains
    2021-09-29T21:00:00Z

• The Shadow Listen-Along
    The Shadow
    2021-09-30T01:00:00Z

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30th

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1st

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 2nd

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3rd

BOOK CLUB DISCUSSIONS

And if you’re looking for reading recommendations, join in on one of our Fan Club Discussions:

And there are always new, interesting threads popping up for you to participate and share your love for DC, so keep your hand on that dial!

Is there a hangout or event you’d like to participate in, but you’re not seeing it? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

11 Likes

@Alec.Holland For some reason this Listen Along for this week is not listed here:

3 Likes

Updated for you!

4 Likes

@Alec.Holland I’ve a minty-fresh Watch-Along for ya’s! :catwoman_hv_2:

4 Likes

Already added :wink:

4 Likes

Well, sum *****, ain’t that somethin’! :grin:

Thank you, Man of the Marsh. :superman_hv_4:

@Alec.Holland Just a quick note: My Superman club is “The Modern Age Superman Club”. There’s no “fan” in its moniker. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Excellent!
Wonder-Woman-84-anim
And I just read this bit of news about Wonder Woman 3!:

WB confirmed today that Wonder Woman 3 will star Gal Gadot and be directed by Patty Jenkins. pic.twitter.com/IeZA3YWon7

— The Moonlight Warrior 🌙 (@BlackMajikMan90) September 28, 2021
`
1 Like

@Alec.Holland The [New to DCUI Book Club] new curated weekly selection is up now:

@Alec.Holland The new [Superman Fan Club] monthly reading has been posted:

[Superman Fan Club] :superman_fan_club: Year 2 Reading 5 September 30th 2021 :superman_fan_club:
[Superman Fan Club] and Silver / Bronze Age Superman and Family Fans at large, this time around classic Bronze Age villains take over, and Batman and Robin visit!

1 Like