Community Event Highlights: Week of 8/2 - The Suicide Squad!

Happy Thursday!

This week sees the launch of the long awaited The Suicide Squad! Our club leaders have been incredibly excited about this for MONTHS and we’ve got a few events coming up to help get you in the mood!

Let’s take a look at what’s in store:

LIVE EVENTS

SATURDAY, AUGUST 14th

TUESDAY, AUGUST 17th

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 18th

BOOK CLUB DISCUSSIONS

And if you’re looking for reading recommendations, join in on one of our Fan Club Discussions:

And there are always new, interesting threads popping up for you to participate and share your love for DC, so keep your hand on that dial!

Is there a hangout or event you’d like to participate in, but you’re not seeing it? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

8 Likes

Friendly heads-up: Week 29 of the JLBC is up. To paraphrase actress Teri “Lois Lane, of Lois & Clark fame” Hatcher, “It’s real, and its spectacular.”

4 Likes

Letting you know: The Mafia Games: An Intergalactic Confrontation has ended.

3 Likes

The Batman (2004) in DC Animated Club is over, it ended at the end of July. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Though no
DC History Club topic
Ever closes
We are currently doing
Watchmen

2 Likes

@Jurisdiction @Lincolnfan78 @TurokSonOfStone1950

Updated!

2 Likes

Hey @Alec.Holland! Got one more to add. :tv: :00_teen_titans: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle:

3 Likes

Will add it to next week’s! It’s on the banner queue too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Alec.Holland I pay you $30 via Paypal to somehow start posting this on Mondays like it used to be.

It will help people plan their week of activities on DC Community if this is actually posted at the beginning of the week.

$35 lol

2 Likes

Eh, you can just owe me a pizza sometime! I’ll push the next CH next Monday and will keep this one updated for the week.

2 Likes

Okay it’s a deal

2 Likes

Hey @Don-El and @Alec.Holland, look over yonder, it’s Superman and Swamp Thing! They’re re-enacting DC Comics Presents #85!

yoinks a couple slices of pizza as heads are turned, then sneaks away

3 Likes

It’s like when you play Dungeons & Dragons; you got a tip the bartender or you’ll never find out where the gold’s hidden.

3 Likes

Dear @Alec.Holland The latest New to DCUI Book Club reading has been posted:

1 Like

Updated for you! :slight_smile:

1 Like