It’s a week of Originals! We’ve got a Premiere and a Finale. We’ve got two Stargirl Q&As with Doctor Mid-Nite herself, Anjelika Washington and Hourman himself, Cameron Gellman! And a Q&A with the one and only April Bowlby, our Rita Farr of Doom Patrol!
And we have Watch-Alongs galore for all of our Originals!
Step right up and check out all the fun this week holds!
Monday, June 22nd
- Live Q&A with Anjelika Washington, Doctor Mid-Nite of STARGIRL! Mon, 6/22 @11am PT/2pm ET
- WATCH-ALONG! Stargirl S1, E6 Watch-Along! MONDAY, JUNE 22nd @6PM PST/9PM EST
Tuesday, June 23rd
Thursday, June 25th
- Live Q&A with April Bowlby, AKA Rita Farr of DOOM PATROL! Thursday, 6/25 @1pm PT/4pm ET
- WATCH-ALONG! Doom Patrol S2, E1-E3 Watch-Along! THURSDAY, JUNE 25th @5PM PST/8PM EST
Friday, June 26th
- Live Q&A with Cameron Gellman, Hourman of STARGIRL! Fri, 6/26 @11am PT/2pm ET More details to come!
- WATCH-ALONG!! Harley Quinn S2, E13 Watch-Along! FRIDAY, JUNE 26th @6PM PST/9PM EST More details to come!
Saturday, June 27th
And if you’re still looking for reading recommendations, join in on one of our Fan Club Discussions:
- DC Fan Art Club: (DOUBLE) Monthly Challenge, June 2020
- [Characters of DC] Booster Gold [June 2020]
- The Psychology Of Supervillains Club…June 2020 - Ra’s Al Ghul
- [Superman Fan Club] Weekly Reader 3 June First Reading June 10th 2020
- [RR-Damian Wayne]Week 10: Collusion [6/15-6/28]
- DC TV and Movie Club-Doom Patrol Pre Season 2 Discussion
- [JSA Book Club]Week 9: All Star Super Squad [6/16-6/30]
- DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #14, June 20-June 27
- DGFC: The Swimsuit Edition, June 21st - July 21st, 2020
- [RR: Red Hood 3] Brothers in Blood: June 22-July 5
- Blackest Night - Week 4 [6/22 - 6/29]
- DCU Book Club Week 93: SHAZAM! (2018-), Shazam and the Seven Realms, #1-6, June 22-28
- [Legion Fan Club] Weekly Reader Year 2 / Reading 3: The Mystery of Sensor Girl…REVEALED! June 17th, 2020
And there are always new, interesting threads popping up for you to participate and share your love for DC, so plenty to do right here in the Community!